Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interested

Can You please tell me what is JUDG? (All others-refer to JDGS BK) And What is JDGS BK ?

Thank You

Re: Interested

Is Archie's friend.

I am from a foreign country, my English is not perfect. I did try to figure out on my own but I couldn't. Please don't poke fun at me.

Thank You

It means the dog was excused for some reason.

Thank You, for Your answer!

Mimi
I am from a foreign country, my English is not perfect. I did try to figure out on my own but I couldn't. Please don't poke fun at me.

Thank You

This poster was still nice after being made fun of. Are you people so perfect that you can't answer with civility? Look how silly post no.2 looks now. It happens often.

Mimi, I will apologize for others behavior even tho it wasn't me. It happens here and I'm sorry you were used for someone to act out with.

I didn't know the answer either, so I just learned something too.

Don't be afraid to post b/c 1 person did not use manners. There are some good people here that will be glad to answer a question politely. Maybe you understand why some don't use their names. I don't want someone to poke fun at me either.

Everyone needs to stop being so darn sensitive. Calm down Mimi and all enablers of Political Correctness. What ever happened to having a sense of humor? If you fear that you will be misunderstood, preface your question with an explanation that English is not your first language. It took me a moment to get the "joke" - Archie and Jughead. Life's too short to be constantly offended.

why?
Everyone needs to stop being so darn sensitive. Calm down Mimi and all enablers of Political Correctness. What ever happened to having a sense of humor? If you fear that you will be misunderstood, preface your question with an explanation that English is not your first language. It took me a moment to get the "joke" - Archie and Jughead. Life's too short to be constantly offended.

AMEN!! I got it, and chuckled. It was not a slur against anyone.

I don,t think I was too sensitive. If this particular joke comes together with a helpful answer I would smile and would be satisfied. But just a joke alone without the answer ..
Fortunately!!!! I already have the answer from somebody else so I am smiling and I am satisfied, so let smoke the piece-pipe together

( I am not a smoker )