Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone use Reconcile

My niece has been a drug rep. w/ Eli Lily for 15 yrs. She has the opportunity to cross over to the pet side of the company. She asked me about a couple of drugs and one I have no experience w/, Reconcile.
Can anyone tell me about this drug, they have used it or had a client who has?

Re: Anyone use Reconcile

no separation problems here
My niece has been a drug rep. w/ Eli Lily for 15 yrs. She has the opportunity to cross over to the pet side of the company. She asked me about a couple of drugs and one I have no experience w/, Reconcile.
Can anyone tell me about this drug, they have used it or had a client who has?

It is for canine separation anxiety. I think it's a newer medication. I would think plenty of pets, especially of poor breeding could need this medication.

Years ago, a mixed breed pup I had that would be considered a *designer breed* today was insanely anxious upon separation. I wish there was a medication for him back then. Even crated, he would try to dig his way out for a few hours on end if I wasn't home.

Re: Anyone use Reconcile

I can't see shelling out the money for Reconcile when you can get a bottle of generic Prozac(Fluoxetine) for a fraction of the cost. I guess they think the DVD they send with the first bottle is worth the price. I do not.