Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Tails - Please vote!

Happy Tails is a service dog training agency here in the Phoenix area. It is a 501(c)(3) organization that helps people with disabilities train their dogs to become service dogs.

The instructor for the hearing dog classes is a friend of mine and has a chocolate lab that she takes to class to teach others. It's a very worthwhile organization and they are trying to win a contest through a company that features web building and development. First prize is $5000 in internet marketing services. They are in need of this to help others understand the importance of the laws regarding service dogs.
Please go to this link:
http://www.verticalmeasures.com/website-publicity/announcing-boost-your-juice-2-finalists/
and vote. You can read about Happy Tails from this weblink, they are listed as #4. Then scroll to the bottom of the page to vote for Happy Tails.
Here is a link to the Happy Tails site if you are interested in reading more about their organization:
http://www.happytailsservicedogs.com/index.shtml

Voting must be completed before November 11th. Happy Tails was picked as one of the 5 finalists. This a.m. they were neck and neck with another business but since the lab community has started voting, they are ahead!

Thanks everyone for taking a moment out of your day to help a worthwhile organization for service dogs.
Marci

National Win Photos

Have people received their National Win Photos? If so, when? This is my first big win in Labs and it's been over a month--and nothing...

Re: National Win Photos

I contacted the photographer a couple of weeks ago and was told the pics would be sent out the following week. Still haven't received anything. I did hear last night that they had some problems with their office - broken into I believe - so that may be part of the delay.

Re: Happy Tails - Please vote!

I voted and Happy Tails is way behind in the vote!! Looks like a great program and a gardening program is winning.....vote early and often!!

Re: National Win Photos

Haven't received mine yet. She sent me an email saying they were mailed out last week - not sure what day.