Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CH Dickendall Arnold

I have seen Arnold listed in some pedigrees with a JH title, but others (perhaps the majority) without, on the websites of kennels that should know enough to post correct pedigrees either way.

Did he have a JH? Can anyone here shed some light on this anomaly?

Re: CH Dickendall Arnold

According to the AKC Arnold earned his JH.

AKC does not have a JH recorded. The following is from the Points/Summary of Title Progression:

CH Dickendall Arnold - SF639713
Conformation - Awards Processed Through 04-NOV-2009
CH
Number of Points 16
Number Major Wins 4
Number Major Judges 4
Total Number Judges 4

Hunting Test - Awards Processed Through 13-NOV-2009
JH
Number Qualifying Scores 2

You are correct. I read the page incorrectly. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thank you for the reply.

I don't know why some breeders think he has it then, maybe they read the report wrong. It's not like he needs anything added to his resume to make him look more important!

Can someone please tell me how many BISS's Arnold
and Ruffy had?

Why don't you email Kendall directly to ask her about her boys' BISS wins?
She is very friendly and I'm sure would tell you that information...

I have asked Kendall and she was not sure on
the answer so I thought maybe someone on the
forum would know.

APPLAUSE.

He has a JJH - A junior junior hunter title. Bless his magnificent heart!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares ? Ruffy, Arnold and Drifter were 3 great dogs that passed on so much to this breed. Many of the offsprings have working titles. They produced so much more than just a title. Love those boys.

These boys legacy lies in there progeny, and in succeeding generations after that.There show records are just the cherry on top of the dessert.

it matters when a correct pedigree is in need.
we all know they were wonderful dogs and are an important part of the past 20 years.

But when one pedigree is mistyped and everyone copies it then you do have a problem.

If correct pedigree is referring to amount of BISS., AM CH. is more than sufficient and acceptable. If refering to researching a JH, just check the website or contact the owner.

Not that it matters, but I have 2 certified pedigrees on my girls from AKC. Arnold does not have a JH, Ruffy has a SH after their names. They were both great dogs. If you ever want a correct pedigree, you can order one from the AKC store on their website.