Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac - hotel recommendations

Besides the host hotel (I know it's booked) and the Holiday Inn Express, what hotels would you recommend that are very close to the site (accept dogs in room, do not require a non-refundable deposit)?

TIA

Re: Potomac - hotel recommendations

Anna;

I suggest the Sleep Inn or the Days Inn.

I know that the Days Inn on Buckeystown Pike was pretty accommodating 2 years ago when my Dad and I stayed there. Its maybe 5 minutes from the show site.

The Sleep Inn is in the same location as the Holiday Inn and the Express, but I am not quite sure if they accept dogs or not, you would have to call.

You could always also call Holiday Inn or the Host hotel and ask them for suggestions on where to go.

Good Luck!

The Sleep Inn does not accept dogs.

You can always try the Host Hotel in case they had cancellations.
There are reservations that may have been made by others than those attending the dog show.
If so, maybe a room opened up.
I know that it is a possibility since that is how a friend of mine ended up with a room at the Host Hotel a month before the show.
Good Luck!

My Sister and I stayed at the Hampton Inn when we went last year. They do allow dogs(not sure about a non refundable deposit) It was VERY clean and that is the hotel I am staying at again this year. Also the hotel location is very close to the show site. Hope this helps. Good luck.