Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pedigree ?

Hi,

I'm currently trying to put together my dogs pedigree. I have made it to the 3rd generation on the mother's side and have come across a dog. I cannot find the parents of this dog and was hoping that maybe someone has a similar pedigree and knew the sire and dam of this particular dog. The info is below.

Name: Saltwaters Daffy
Reg: SN09632802

I have searched the OFA database along with some google/yahoo searches and cannot find any info on her or her sire or dam.

If anyone knows anything about this dog please let me know. I apreciate any help that you guys can provide for me. Thanks.

~Liz

Re: Pedigree ?

This is what I turned up:

Sire: Ch. Tabatha's Drifter at Dickendall JH SM93634004
Dam: Sherons Breezy Nor'easter SG050611

Nor'easter's parents:

Sire: Ch. Rainell’s Dynasty
Dam: Ch. Rickway’s Tuscaroura

And finally, Tuscaroura's parents:

Sire: Ch. Sandylands Rip Van Winkle
Dam: Ch. Lachienvale Lydia

Thanks so much! That helps me out a ton. Very much appreciated!

No prob!

Emily Jones, wow, you really rock, way to go on finding so much info.

Emily Jones (Glenmirth)
This is what I turned up:

Sire: Ch. Tabatha's Drifter at Dickendall JH SM93634004
Dam: Sherons Breezy Nor'easter SG050611

Nor'easter's parents:

Sire: Ch. Rainell’s Dynasty
Dam: Ch. Rickway’s Tuscaroura

And finally, Tuscaroura's parents:

Sire: Ch. Sandylands Rip Van Winkle
Dam: Ch. Lachienvale Lydia

Emily gave you alot of information to work with especially if you want to know more. That is an old Gordon Sousa breeding. He is Breezy Labradors but I don't see a website. Ch. Rickway’s Tuscaroura was a little bitch many of us recall, the original *Breezy* . Rickway might have information. A couple of their dogs go back to Breezy lines.

Ch. Sandylands Rip Van Winkle still has frozen semen banked at Clone. He has and is being bred recently by George Govette at Clone who found lots of straws of un-used semen somewhere. George is Clone-USA in Pennsylvania. You could call him to try to contact Breezy if he's local. George travels abroad often.

Gordon Sousa changed his kennel name from Shababaland to Breezy after little Breezy was struck by a car while living with a co-owner. There was a litter or 2 out of her before she passed.

You can try to reach him at cruisecontrol@optonline.net or search for Sandylands--Breezy or Shababaland . He lives in So. New Jersey I heard when he was at P-mac 2 years ago. Good luck.

BYC

Why thanks!

Old history helps

Gordon Sousa changed his kennel name from Shababaland to Breezy after little Breezy was struck by a car while living with a co-owner. There was a litter or 2 out of her before she passed.

Now this I did not know. Thanks for the extra info, Old history! I love pedigree research.

Emily Jones (Glenmirth)
BYC

Why thanks!

Old history helps

Now this I did not know. Thanks for the extra info, Old history! I love pedigree research.

Emily, how did you do this pedigree research? You did such a wonderful job, I want to be able to do the same. I couldn't find the bitch on OFFA.org. Is there a site you use?

Any tips? TIA.