Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. W.T. Purkiser....... I wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving with your families!!!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

Right back at you David from little old Rhode Island....You don't know me from a hole in the ground but I hope you're feeling better after your heart attack. Your being here to send Thanksgiving wishes to everyone is truely something to be thankful for!

Wow - what a nice thread to start David - thank you for thinking to do so.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Happy Thanksgiving to all the other forum peeps as well.

Now remember everyone - don't bloat on Turkey - the Stuffing is MUCH BETTER to bloat on!

Valerie Jones
Idaho

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well !!

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

*Gobble Gobble*

Wishing all our American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! I will be having turkey as well- in celebration with you all , even though our turkey day was in October here in Canada.

Best wishes...we will be ever so grateful for the friends we have made through our Labs, and ever so grateful for our other friends pre-dog days, and so very grateful for our family!

Be safe, be healthy and enjoy!

David

YOU have a LOT to be thankful for, more so than a lot of us. Thank you for the message.

We all have a LOT to be thankful for.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the good wishes. I am thankful you are here and well. Please give my regards to your parents, I always enjoy the time spent with them when they come to Miami Valley.

And for the rest, Happy Thanksgiving and

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
~Author Unknown

Glad to see that you are SUPER, Bud!
A Happy one, we don´t have them here!

Dear David,

I really wish you from the deep of my feelings, a wornderfull thanksgiving day for you and hole family, cause, for sure, I know, it will be a very special one....best regards from your brazilian friend

Wishing all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. May peace, prosperity and good health find all.

Susan, love the poem!

Happy Thanksgiving, EVERYONE!!