Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPOTLIGHT 2'FER'S

Happy New Year to everyone.

Just a quick *head's up* that Feb & March are 2fer months. Any Spotlight Ads placed in February, also carry over to March for free. Please check the rates, (as I found it necessary after 7 years to have an increase in ad prices)

I've also brightened up the links on the front page, to make them easier to read.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, New Year.

-Jill

Re: SPOTLIGHT 2'FER'S

Jill -
I just want to say how grateful I am for you doing the spotlights. It is so nice to have a place to go see a rotation of beautiful dogs. Nice job!

Just a reminder, once your ad is submitted, I cannot substitute pictures at a later date. I work on each ad as it comes in, and once it's done, it is done. IF you want to change a photo AFTER your ad is complete, there will be a $25 charge.

I hope you understand, but this is what has been happening lately with the ads, and it is just too time consuming for me to go back into it to replace pictures. Just be certain that the picture you send is the one that you want to run.

thanks for your understanding.

woooo-hooooooooooooo

I am finally caught up on all of the ads. I think you'll all be very pleased to see them on the 1st. It's a group of very nice dogs!

If anyone else wants to still get an Ad in, I will be working on them through Sunday. That's the deadline (for real!!!) ;-)

-Jill

Any hint on the numbers that will be featured? I love seeing all the beautiful dogs in the "Spotlight". Great job

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

lol mums the word...it will have to be a surprise. But I am happy with the line up. A nice group.

BTW, that said, I am so pleased with the overall quality of the dogs advertised on the Spotlight ads. That means allot to me.. I would be so very bored with featuring dogs I didn't feel were quality dogs.

Thanks Guys!!!

-Jill

My guess is 16 Spotlight dogs for the "twofer".

any others?

I will say 14 and 2 Chocolates. What do we ge if we win?

Jill
lol mums the word...it will have to be a surprise. But I am happy with the line up. A nice group.

BTW, that said, I am so pleased with the overall quality of the dogs advertised on the Spotlight ads. That means allot to me.. I would be so very bored with featuring dogs I didn't feel were quality dogs.

Thanks Guys!!!

-Jill

Aww darn it! LOL Well I know of at least 2 dogs that will be on there. I love looking at all the beautiful dogs that are advertised in the spotlight-thanks again for putting it on!

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

PS, we should have a pool on how many, colors and sex, etc and the winner get a free spotlight ad.