Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogzyme Products

Just wondering about anyone's experience with their products. Have you used and/or seen results with Gain & Shine or Grow Hair. As well, any thoughts on their Digestive Enhancer or Calm Caps. I have a dog whom I "re"inherited that needs some TLC. Thanks.

Re: Dogzyme Products

I was slow to warm up to the products even though I knew a gal who was a rep and saw her often at shows.
Once I finally started using their products I was hooked.
I use Digestive Enhancer, CCM Plus, Cranberry powder, immuno guard, puppy bac and I am sure I am missing someting.
I have been so happy. I've seen differences in my elderly Lab.
I've tried many products over the years but never believed in a company as much as I do this one nor did I ever see results.

Oh yeah, the old girl gets their Ultimate as well.

I have know Lori for years and I wouldn't be without a tub of their digestive enhancer, for the dogs or for the humans in this house!

We start every litter out with the Liquid dispersable Probiotic/Digestive Enhancer powder and it makes a huge difference.

I have all of my dogs on the Dogzymes Ultimate and they have done very well on it. I have used the Grow Hair on a dog last yr who had surgery for a intestinal blockage. He got very sick after surgery with an infection. Between being shaved and then blowing coat, he was necked. Once he recovered and was feeling good, I started the Grow Hair, and it did help his coat come back.
I have used Digestive Enhancer as well and it is a great product.
Julia

I use their products also and I see such positive results in my dogs that I would not go without them.

I have used the calm caps as well, I have a dog afraid of thunder to the point of freaking out, and the calm caps help.

feed orijen, you won't need any supplements. amazing stuff.

I was feeding Orijen, but my supplier is having such a hard time getting it in stock in a timely manner, that I'm switching. Bummer - good food.

The dog food has nothing to do with feeding digestive enzymes. We all, dogs and humans, benefit greatly by using them. The probiotics are great to use everyday and their pumped up probiotics, immunoguard is wonderful during stress, travel and for giardia.

And I only give a vit/min supplement to the dog with comprimised immune system, digestive problems and she takes soloxine and prednisolone daily. It has made a world of difference in her quality of life!

I have a 2 yr old male that has had tons of problems with skin problems. Is a very low dose of soloxine and has to take cephalexin and cyclosporine DAILY!! And now recently is getting yeasty ears and is startint to lose hair again on his sides. His breeder gave me a web site Nzyme.com to check out from a friend. Very interesting.. Maybe all this is being caused be yeast! Was wondering if this dogzyme was the same kind of product? Have appointment coming up with vet for thyroid panels again. Thanks for any input in advance...Have a great day!