Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone getting replies from Ingen?????

I have tests waiting to be processed at Ingen. I have emailed over and over with no replies from Sherrill or Rick. Three weeks, a few emails I send each week. Today I was speaking to a small dog breeder and Ingen came up in conversation.She told me that her breeder friend has a friend in Freeport and told her that the lab there has been closed for over a week? No cars there, nothing. She even called to make certain her information was correct-to this other breeder in the Bahamas.
I hope there is a good explanation for this as I need my tests and ordered seven at the regular PRCD price.

Re: Anyone getting replies from Ingen?????

Anyone want to go on a nice Bahama vacation and go knocking on their door? Sounds like a great time of year for that little excursion! Something isn't right here and I for one am not going to spend any more money with them until it's 100% fixed!

I bet Rick and Ingen are never heard from again.

I just received an e-mail from Sherril today - answered a question for me.

The same information is on other sites to. This is just wonderful to hear since I just purchased test from them for my puppies.I emailed numerous times with no response but i ordered them due to the low price. Im curious if anyone has ordered them in the past few days and received them from Georgia? Optigen looks very nice now.

I just got a phone call from another breeder stating that she had just heard from another breeder about a posting that Ingen closed their doors over 2 weeks ago. This could just be a nasty rumor but i am wondering if anyone else has heard this, I am concerend because I have just sent tests in.

As I posted before, I have heard back from both Rick and Sherryl. If they had closed their doors why would they be responding to me?

I found that I was not getting responses from free email accounts such as yahoo.com. Sherill also told me months ago that:

"I am receiving about 300 a day and can normally respond to about 100 a day. Most of them I have to research before responding to in order to give the correct information to our customers. Then during the same 4-5 day period, I get 2nd and 3rd emails from about 110 of the original 300. Multiply this times the 5 day week that I'm in the office and you might begin to understand why I am having a time getting in touch with everyone. "

Needless to say I have decided to wait to see if they can get their act together again. I was so happy with their customer service a year ago, and then it all went down hill

I heard this evening that they were just out of town but back in now and test are running again.

I just got 5 kits dated shipped 01/13/10 and received 01/21/10.

Website is still up

I got emails on Jan. 18th saying they had received the swabs I had sent the week before. Sure hope they are still in business.

It would be nice if they would respond on the forum just to make all of us feel better.

can anyone else get the ingen site to come up? Ive tried late last night and this morning and the link is broken.

I was able to access the website and sign on to my account just now.

It appears to be up, as it was last night. I used Safari as browser.
Link is NOT dot com.

http://www.ingen.bs/index.html

I just got email confirmations that they received my samples today.

You must be special as I guess you're the only one thats heard back from them LMAO