Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hotel for Atlanta Specialty?

Can anyone recommend a good hotel/motel for the Atlanta specialty in Marietta? I have the list from the premium, but it does not say which hotels accept dogs. Would like something that takes dogs, is reasonably priced, close to the show site and in a safe neighborhood. I have never been in Georgia, and don't know anything about anywhere!

Re: Hotel for Atlanta Specialty?

I don't live in GA and I don't know much about what is around, but this is where I booked a room to stay. You can try it.

Days Inn Marietta
753 N. Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060 US
678-797-0233

Atlanta Bound 2
I don't live in GA and I don't know much about what is around, but this is where I booked a room to stay. You can try it.

Days Inn Marietta
753 N. Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060 US
678-797-0233

I don't see this hotel on the premium. I know nothing about the area. Would like to know my dogs are safe in the car.

the drury inn,1-75 and delk road,marietta,about 25mins from site,,stayed there for past 4 yrs,,easy to get to, always felt safe there ,and can walk to restaurants,,allows dogs in rooms also

We've stayed at the Drury for the last three years. They have a fenced in parking area that you have to card in and out of and we've never had any trouble.