Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion and Group 4 from BBE :)

I haven't been on here much lately, as my allotted internet time seems to be taken up with facebook and the barrel horse world discussion board, but I have a huge brag I just had to share--Coal is a Champion! He finished this weekend with a bang, going WD and BOB under Michael Faulkner, with a beautiful Labrador entry of 90. I thought the icing on the cake was having his 14 month old daughter, Eva, shown by my 16 yo daughter, go WB and BOS, again, over a beautiful entry including beautiful specials. We were so happy.

But I should have known there was more to come, as Coal appears to be a born showman. We walked in the Group ring with our wonderful friends cheering their heads off, and Coal was on fire. He did not put a foot wrong, and kept up with the Setters, and made judge Susan St. John-Brown grin from ear to ear. Isn't that written in the Labrador standard or something, that they love life and it is contagious? I don't believe she is known for putting up Labradors, but she gave him a Group 4. The crowd went wild. I have the best friends EVER. Thanks, girls!

This was the Rose City Classic shows, it is a huge circuit, he defeated 541 dogs. So now we are the proud owners and breeders of our favorite singleton, the ever silly, ever joyful, CH Nipntuck Stocking Stuffer.

Re: New Champion and Group 4 from BBE :)

Congratulations Becky and Coal!

Congratulations! I have a very good friend who was there. She said that there was a BEAUTIFUL lab that placed in groups. That must be your boy. I know you are sooooo proud.

Way to go, that must have been a thrill!

I've just spent some time on Coal's page, looking at his pictures. He's a beautiful dog. You have much to be proud of. Congratulations!

Becky: Congratulations on your great success with Coal and his kids! I love your videos that you have of him in the ring, it gives me goosebumps

Woo Hoo!
That is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats! I have to admit that I kind of teared up reading your note. It is just special to have Father and Daughter do so well at the same time!

Congratulations! That word really isn't enough is it? I can only dream for such a magnificent day. Enjoy the memories and your dogs forever. Marilee

Woohoo! Good for you Becky & Kate ! Coal is lovely - haven't seen his daughter - but she must be lovely too!

Ride the wave for a while!!!!!
Congrats,
Valerie Jones - Bibsmom

YIPPEEEE!!!

Congratulations, Becky, Kate, Coal and Eva!!

Very happy for you!

Big congratulations Becky, he is a stunning dog!