Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new x-pens

Where do most people go for the best deals on x-pens? I want 24 X 36, no door. I googled and there are a million places!

Re: new x-pens

Where are you??? Petsmart is where I usually go and some feed stores have them too.

You may also try PetEdge.

Around us Pet Supplies Plus has the best prices and greatest variety.

I would find the x-pen you like, get the make and model no. Then start shopping online for your best deal for that x-pen. Make sure you take shipping into account, some sites might have free shipping over a certain $ amount, others could charge $30.00 for 1 x-pen to be shipped.

I would Google the make and model no. and start shopping that way. Feed stores aren't the best place to buy accessories, food is cheap but I've found they make it up on other items.

If a pet superstore has a sale on lets say crates and x-pens then you might do better locally.

I Googled a few words, at JB-Pet, they are offering $5.00 off a 1-st order and $2.99 flat rate shipping on any order of $65.00 except food . That sounds very good as x-pens can be heavy to ship.

http://www.jbpet.com/dog-supplies.html

I'm sure others have deals like this also.
Happy shopping.

I got mine from ebay for so much cheaper than anywhere in our town. Just watch the shipping costs as some sellers will get you there. I bought mine for $40 less than what I had paid in the feed store.

I am looking for a heavy duty x-pen.
I saw one at Potomac last year that was quite heavy.
I could not ask about it as the owner was not there.
It was thick metal unlike the thin wires in most.
Anyone have any idea of the type I am talking about?

Checked with a friend and she said it is called the Courtyard X pen by Precision Pet products.
She also said that she saw it at dog.com for the best price.
Anyone have this product and what do you think of it?
Thanks for your help.

LuvLabs
Checked with a friend and she said it is called the Courtyard X pen by Precision Pet products.
She also said that she saw it at dog.com for the best price.
Anyone have this product and what do you think of it?
Thanks for your help.

I have 2 Precision Courtyard Kennels that I use indoors for convalescing dogs or visiting dogs, or for a puppy pen when I stick them both together (they have drop pins in the corners to put the panels together). They are heavy duty, very sturdy, and you can set them up upside down for dogs that aren`t able to hop in (they have a raised door entry), such as the geriatrics.