Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coastal S Carolina

Any news?

Re: Coastal S Carolina

I know that Tom Flaherty (Sunday's sweep judge) spent last night in the hospital in his travels with the stomach flu. Now he is fighting the weather of Va & NC trying to get to the show. Wish him good luck, he is feeling 80% better.

Aren't they getting lambasted with a foot of snow there? That show is outside. Poor Tom.
I hope everyone is safe.

WEll, it is going from bad to worse. The weather is cold and rainy here, Tom's car is now broken down in NC with a couple hour wait from AAA, so I am on stand by to fill in for him at the show in the a.m. I know everyone was looking forward to him judging, and he was bringing down some of his art for my art gallery.

I just got a call from N.C and they have No power! The storm is hitting them bad. Labs were supposed to come on at 10:00 in Charleston?

Big Congratulations to Stacey & Starkey Green (Greenstone) on winning Winners Bitch, Best of Winners, and Best of Opposite with their girl Trinity's Hidden Treasure!!!

Best of Breed and Group 4: CH. Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat owned by Margie Miller & Jill Ickowski

Winners Dog: I don't have this winner information, I'm sorry...Can someone fill this info in?

Best in Sweeps: 12-15 dog owned by Jim & Elizabeth Bowron (I'm sorry, don't have the name! Can someone please fill this info in?)

Best of Opposite in Sweeps: Dickendall Buckstone American Grifitti owned by Kendall Herr & Faith Hyndman

Congratulations to all of today's winners! Hopefully this put a sunny spot in such a terrible weather day!

Congratulations Everyone!

Bournhall's Black Angus was WD, making him a new champion.

Congratulations also to Kathy Devito on Trinity's Hidden Treasure - what a pretty girl!

Thanks Shannon. What a thrill and honor with so many very deserving beauties!

WHOOOHOOOO!!! Congrats Stacey and Starkey!!! And to all the winners!