Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
30/20 Foods

Do you know of any other 30% protein, 20% fat foods that I could add to my list?

Purina Pro Plan Performance
Eagle Pack Super Premium Power Pack
Fromm Family Foods Grain-Free Surf & Turf for Dogs
Royal Canin Maxi Labrador Retriever 30 Formula
Exclusive Chicken & Rice Performance
Healthwise Chicken Meal & Oatmeal Active Adult

TIA

Re: 30/20 Foods

Eukanuba Performance

Exceed chicken & rice (Sam's Club)

Native Level three by Kent food. No corn or soy and dogs love it!!!!!!!!!!! Level 1 is lamb based. Rest are chicken based. Lamb based has cleared up licking of legs in two of my dogs completely!

Diamond Naturals Extreme Athlete (its actually 32/25)

Taste of the Wild High Prairie

Thank you everyone.

Enhance Professional Athelete, it's 30/22

Nutri Source Performance 30/20

Tractor supply now sells 4Health, which is a TSC exclusive I believe. They make a 30/20. No corn or soy. Don't know anything about it as I have not tried it.

Interesting. wonder if it's made by Diamond for them. If so, I'm sure my dogs would get sick from it... anything Diamond and my dogs make me miserable because of vomit and nasty stool.

I have not been able to verify it but doing some research through google it looks like it is produced by Diamond at the same plant as Taste of the Wild.

Pro Pac High Performance: http://www.propacpetfood.com/dogs/index.tpl?SKU=20020102154622

"Tractor supply now sells 4Health, which is a TSC exclusive I believe. They make a 30/20. No corn or soy. Don't know anything about it as I have not tried it."

yes...........made by Diamond.........haven't tried it "yet"

ie other poster..Diamond making your dogs sick sorry to hear that!! Have been feeding a variety of their products for the last 5-6 yrs and am very pleased with the results.