Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Speaking of Gordy

looking for a yellow boy out of Gordy that is either has clearances and/or prelims. And maybe some litters on ground. Please Advice TIA Want one with his build and his TEMPERMANT!!!!!!! Love that old boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Speaking of Gordy

Why dont you put your contact information so we can e mail you privately.

There's a Gordy son in the spotlight dogs.

the first breeder that comes to mind is Hedgelawn. I believe they have some winning Gordy kids.

Ch. Gaeta Creek Joyful Jasper at Dry Creek Labradors. I think he has his Working Certificate too.

Am.Can.Ch.Folklaur Ghostwriter
(Gordy x Am.Can.Ch. Oswicks Folklaur Storyteller)
Finished with a 5 Pt Major at the Iroquois Specialty

BIS BISS AM/BDA CH Shadowglen Augustus, CDX, RAE, JH (3 Senior passes to date)

West Coast
Ch. Gaeta Creek Joyful Jasper at Dry Creek Labradors. I think he has his Working Certificate too.

Never really know if thats an actual Gordy son

A nice, upcoming youngster is Belquest's Gentleman's Quarterly, "G.Q", who is linebred on Gordy, and is a contender in his own right! Watch for him, I think he will do great things in the showring and in the gene pool.

The OFA has a full list of Gordy get that have at least some OFA clearances. What you won't find there are Championships, Certificates and Titles.

You could then research the males you approve of from that list through your search engine. If the breeder has a website with photos or a phone no. or e-mail address you can get more information.

Caution, it's a long list.

http://www.offa.org/display.html?appnum=834588#animal

He's 10 this month. Happy Bday Gordy!