Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion-Congratulations Sue!!!

Congratulations to Sue Willumsen and her new Champion "Walter" Willcare To Fly Under the Radar. A special congratulations to Kathy Mines and Team for their expert handling. I look forward to seeing the new Chocolate Champion in the Best of Breed ring this upcoming year. He is a pleasure to watch.

Re: New Champion-Congratulations Sue!!!

Congrats ! He is a real nice young boy !

Congratulations...another fine chocolate boy out there for us chocolate lovers!!! Looking forward to seeing him around!!!

Congratulations Sue, Kathy and all involved! Can't wait to meet him at Potomac 2010!

Way to go Sue and Kathy! He's a beautiful boy. I love him.

Congratulations Sue! Walter is a lovely boy!

congrats to Sue and Walter!!!

barb and the Raptor labs

Congratulations on Walter, your new Ch. Sue! Kathy, a great job of handling as usual!

I saw Walter at the Potomac last year in the 6-9 mo. class. He looked great then. I figured he would finish young looking that good as a youngster.

Does anyone know if the smaller-breeder, the Knolles; bred the litter Walter is out of? A long-time breeder said that the bitch-side of the vertical pedigree is a bitch of Knolles with some Breezy-named brood-bitches behind her.

Now, it looks to me, 2-nd generation Willcare on the stud-dog side which makes more sense behind a quality boy like Walter. Just doing a lil pedigree research after that was pointed out to me.

It's really nice to see another chocolate boy out there for us choc-o-hol-ics. I'm really excited to see some of his get in the future.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! I am so excited that Walter finished in such nice company! Kathy and all her team has done a FANTASTIC job with him- they had to correct all the bad habits I allowed or created!

His mother was bred by Sue Culp- she was Stoneyknoll but really does not breed labradors anymore.
He is WIllcare bred on both sides of his pedigree and is a great great grandson of CH Willcare's Masterpiece CD, JH and great grandson of CH.Ashway's Willcare Impression CD, MH (now 15 years old).

I feel lucky to have such a wonderful dog with my favorite dogs behind him!
Thank you all again for your warm wishes!
See you all at the Potomac!!!!!

Congratulations Sue. I've watched your lovely boy move up through the puppy classes and it was a pleasure.

Congratulations to Both Sue and Walter. BTW...I love his call name, he sounds like just a regular good guy! Nice dog and owner....both deserving of their day in the sun! ENJOY!!

Very lovely chocolate boy, deserving of all his success... congrats to all involved!

Congratulations Sue! Nicely done!

A well-deserved win for a lovely boy. Warm congrats from Colorado, Sue!

Way to go Walter, Sue and Team Mines. That didn't take long! Fly Under The Radar - Not, just a beautiful Chocolate Boy, can't wait to see him again.

WOW - Congrats!!!! WTG Sue and Walter!

Congratulations Sue!

Congratulations!

Big Congrats! We can't wait to get to see him.