Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CH Gingerbred Cutter's Delite JH... Teal

Tonight our family is mourning the passing and celebrating the life of our wonderful girl Teal, CH Gingerbred Cutter's Delite JH! Last night she went to bed happy and passed on quietly in her sleep. She was 14 years old. She has always lived with both her breeders Mike & Ilene Campas and with us while she was shown or they traveled. She sure was a special girl! She lives on in so much of Belgairn. She is the mother of CH Belgairn River of Dreams and Belgairn Bodega Bay. Through them we have many treasured grandchildren and greatgrandchildren of Teal! Teal was one of the first puppies sired by CH Tabatha's Gingerbred Cutter CD, JH and her mom was Hygate's Something Wonderful.

Re: CH Gingerbred Cutter's Delite JH... Teal

I am sorry Jennifer, my condolences to all that loved her.

So sorry to hear about your loss, Jen. Fourteen years and passing in her sleep are certainly what we all wish for in our beloved dogs. Enjoy the memories.

Lovely pedigree, and obviously she was well-loved, and lives on in her kids and grandkids. My condolences Jen and Ron, as you are left behind to mourn her loss.
Sleep well, Teal!

My deepest sympathy are with you all as you go through this devastating loss. She obviously was much loved and was dreaming happy thoughts as she ventured to the bridge. Run easy Teal!!!!!! Your family cherished you!!!!! What a lucky girl!!!!!!

I am so sorry Jennifer to hear about the lost of Teal.Our sympathy to you and your family.

My sympathies to your family. It just never gets easier, run free at the Rainbow Bridge Teal.

Johanne

My sincere sympathies to you and your family and to all that knew Teal.... Run free, sweet Teal!

My deepest sympathies to Your Family as well as Mike and Irene's. I am so so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss.What a loving tribute to her that you remember all the times and memories you shared, and to have been blessed with her for 14 years is wonderful.

Ron and Jennifer so sorry on Teal's passing. She slipped away to a better place where they never grow old or weary. Heartfelt condolences go out to you and everyone who loved her.

Very sad news. I am so sorry for your loss.