Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
atlanta show

anyone have the results from yesterday or today? wont be posted for long time because its onofrio.

thanks

Re: atlanta show

Wasn't there yesterday, was there today (sort of)! Chatting with friends and watching on and off. I live close, so I'm back home already. I didn't have a catalogue. I believe WD was Open Yellow handled by Janice Granda. Don't remember WB, sorry. Breed was a very nice Special male, I think also handled by Janice Granda. Sorry don't know names. Anyone that does, please post.
Congratulations to all the winners.

I heard from Lauren Austin that my import girl, Simandem Silver Lining was WB yesterday.

WB today was Robnie's Irish Lace (Open Yellow Bitch I believe that is her registered name), and WD was Lighthouse Seawall. BOB was Rosewater 24. That was from today.

Congrats on Karma's win Tina! She is such a pretty girl

"WB today was Robnie's Irish Lace (Open Yellow Bitch I believe that is her registered name)"

That would be exciting (first points for any Lacey/Drifter pup) but she would have been in 12-18 months as she is just 13 months old.

Sure of that? Might it have been Robnie's Little Bit of Lace? That would be my Lacey/Gordy gal who would have been in open yellow?

Tried to call to find out but can't get through and my curiosity is now running wild!

Bonnie

Bonnie,
WB was your lovely open yellow.Congratulations!
Julia

Julia
Bonnie,
WB was your lovely open yellow.Congratulations!
Julia

Thank you so much Julie - for your nice words and for letting me know, I can now stop my demon dialing!

That would be Tye then, I assume today was majors so that would be her 4th major since the start of this year! 3 points to go!

Bonnie

And congratulations to all the other lovely winners too.

Re: atlanta show - Sunday results

Sunday results:
BOB: ROBNIE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
WD: UPLAND'S SUNCHASER.
WB ROBNIE'S LITTLE BIT OF LACE. New Champion I think.

Sunday results:
BOB: ROBNIE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
WD: UPLAND'S SUNCHASER.
WB ROBNIE'S LITTLE BIT OF LACE. New Champion I think.

Thanks for the results for today, BIG congrats to the boys!

And congrats to the girls too! That finishes Tye in 5 weeks with 5 majors and her sister went BOB as well! That's 5/6 champions for the Lacey/Gordy litter!

Bonnie

Oh wow...that's just really amazing...really, really amazing...

MeMe
Oh wow...that's just really amazing...really, really amazing...

Ditto! Congrats Bonnie -- that's really something else!
Congratulations to all the other winners, too!

Tina, Congratulations, She Looked Great, it was a big Open Yellow Class. I think 10 in the class.

Although I was a bit busy to watch her when we went back in for Winners. My Black Girl, Lachlan's Wild Flower (Pipe MajorxOphir's Dark Shadow) was RWB out of the BBE class!!!!!!

Tom

WTG TOM!!
Congratulations to you and everyone!!!!!!

Congrats Tom , she is lovely !

Big Congrats to you to Tina, and to all the placements!

Way to go Karma!!! Congrats to Tina and all the other winners as well!!!!
Kim