Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BISS CH. Lenches Teddy Bear at the age of 15

Wanted to share with everyone Ch. Lenches Teddy Bear passed away Saturday at the age of 15 years old. He was Nancy's constant companion intill he died. He was a once in a lifetime dog that did it all. He had the best outlook on life and such a wonderful show dog that I loved to show!

Good bye old friend it was a pleasure to have you in our lives!!!!!

David Vollette and Nancy Arbuckle!!

Re: BISS CH. Lenches Teddy Bear at the age of 15

so very sorry for the loss of your beloved friend

Teddy was such a wonderful representative of our breed and a real character in and out of the ring. I am proud to see his face smiling back at me in his daughter and his wonderful zest for life is instilled in everyone of his grand pups here.

Good bye Teddy - you will never be forgotten.

David & Nancy,

We're so sorry to hear of your loss. Teddy was a beautiful representative of the breed. Thank-you for giving us the opportunity to introduce Teddy into our pedigrees. His legacy will live on and will always be appreciated here.

Pierry & Stan

David, I am so sorry to hear this news. The first time I saw him was at Westminster, the year he won, I spotted him sitting in his crate early in the morning and had to go over to look closer at this spectacular dog. I will also never forget seeing him and Grady walking together and snuggling in the parking lot at Mid Jersey, such wonderful temperament! To you and Nancy, I am so sorry for your loss, he will not be forgotten.

David & Nancy, my deepest sympathies to both of you. David he was all you said he was! Rejoice him forever!
Orlando

My sincerest condolences on your loss of Teddy. "Zest for life" is how I describe his granddaugher too.

Very sorry to read this about a grand dog. Our condolences to you both. Another one of the great ones is now looking down on us.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Teddy was one of the great dogs of our times. Heartfelt condolences to both of you. He will be sorely missed.

Bonnie

So sorry to hear of Teddy's passing. I still remember the day I first saw him at Potomac. What beautiful type he had, and you could see how much he loved it. Rest well Teddy.
Traci

I'm very sorry.

David and Nancy

Very sorry to learn of this difficult loss. Our very sincere condolences, he certainly was a top dog.

RIP old boy

I'm so sorry to hear of Teddy's passing - he was really a great producer and contributed much to the breed. I first saw him at Hoosier in 2001 when it was still at the Speedway. My husband was along to go to the museum and especially back then knew nothing about Labrador type, but he just went on and on about that big yellow boy that turned out to be Teddy!

RIP Teddy - you will live on in your many, many descendants.

Sorry to hear of Teddy's passing. He was a beautiful boy and will be remembered by many.
My sympathies
Heidi

We are so so sorry for your loss. Thinking back to a HLRC meeting at your home when Teddy was a pup really. He was such a great ambassador to this breed and a treasured friend we know.

Godspeed Teddy - your legacy goes on and on........

"Thanks for the memories", Grandpa! Who was there on that fateful day at the Miami Valley specialty when Laura Reich was attempting to photograph you, Teddy, the Pooh, and me, the upstart sometimes known as "Farty Marty"? What a scene we three created, and what wonderful great grandchildren you have left behind to carry on your stellar performances in and out of the "ring"! Bravissimo!
Love, Marty and the new kids on the block --- Ditty & Duffy

David & Nancy:

We are so sorry to hear of the loss of Teddy. He was a great showman and contributor to our breed.

I was delighted to honor him with a BISS out of the veteran classes at the Hoosier. He was and always will be absolutely magnificent!

Our deepest sympathy...
Michael & Kimberlee

I second that Michael. At Hoosier that year Teddy was 9 years old I belive and he out-moved every dog at the show. It was spec-tac-ular!!! He was a dream dog in every respect, and the heart and soul of a true Labrador. Nancy and David, I am sending you a headshot from 2004. He was so-o-o-o-o gorgeous.
Godspeed Teddy.

Heartfelt condolences to both of you. Godspeed beautiful boy.

David and Nancy,
I am so sorry that Teddy has pasted away.
Such a handsome guy with the best Lab temperment.
Take care
Alyce

Nancy and David, they are never here long enough. Teddy has left many future generations to be proud of as well as being such a Beautiful Champion in the Show Ring and in many peoples hearts. He will be greatly missed and remembered as one of the Greats in our Lab world. Be Proud and may you be smiling from above Teddy.

We are very sorry for the passing Teddy. As you said he was an outstanding once in a lifetime dog. You were very fortunate to have him into your lives. Godspeed Sweet boy.

I remember the first time I saw Teddy he was in the Breed ring at the Potomac.

I can see him in my mind like it was yesterday. He was so handsome and such a wonderful representative of our breed.

Some things, as special as they are, you never forget.

So sorry Nancy and David and my deepest symphaty to you both. A true Labrador in every way and a great showman.
Gunilla

I am so very sorry for your loss of this very special dog, what a showmen , and a pure joy to watch. Entertainment for all to see, gorgeous structure that gave me chills to see him "go round !

My dear friends Nancy & David........

I´m really sorry to hear that this wonderfull dog left us.
Hard to supported the pain, but this is part of this "game" we are involved.....sometimes very tough.
Hope he only left good memories, for you.
Best and Warm Regards