Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Huge Congratulations Carol Lynn!

We want to say WAY TO GO to our dear friend Carol Lynn Johnson on her big weekend at Hoosier this weekend with her homebred kidos! WB/JAM on Saturday with Forsythe's Extra Frosting and WD on Sunday with her young up and comer Forsythe's Playboy his first weekend out!!! Way to go girl, you've worked hard for it, enjoy the time at the top! And great job Barb Holl on handling these two!

Re: Huge Congratulations Carol Lynn!

Thanks Stacy and Tom!
Cupcake wouldn't be here without Fonzi being her sire!
That was a fantastic litter!
Barb... Words can't express my thanks!
I am elated about the wins and even luckier to have such good friends!
Thank you everyone for your congrats!
This was a great Valentine's Day weekend!

Yea, Caroline on your nice wins and what nice dogs!!!
Congrats to you!!! Yea, Barb who does a fantastic job

Carol Lynn - It was great watching Barb win with your kids. They are very nice puppers - Congratulations! Well deserved.
I can only imagine sitting home waiting for the phone to ring and then hear that kind of news. I'll bet you were dancing in the kitchen.

Donna, I screamed so hard my little 4 yr old son started screaming too cause he thought something was wrong!!!! LOL When I started laughing and crying at the same time, he just thought I was crazy!!!!I wouldn't have been surprised if you didn't hear me from down there!
Wow.... I am still speechless. I wish I could have been there.
Thank you and everyone else for the wonderful congrats I have been getting. I love the dogs, the fun and all the fantastic friends this sport has brought me. Winning is icing on the cake!