Sire: Ch Sure Shot Hyspire Impressive
Dam: Ch Lobuffs Turtle Dove
Owner: Julie Quigley-Smith & Lisa Weiss

Re: Westminister Results 2010

Congratulations to all winners!

First two BOB and BOS, others listed are AOM

Congrats to Mary Wiest and co-owners on their well deserved Breed win today. Will keep fingers crossed for you in the group!

Way to go!!!

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

That is great news. Congrats to everyone. Now, Fabian go out there and get us a Group 1. Lets all be cheering him on tonight. We need the first Sporting Group 1 for a Labrador at the Garden. That would be a great day for our breed. All of these top winning dogs that are taking placements in the Sporting Group that are correctly built, typey dogs are just opening the door for a correct Labrador to make his/her mark in the world of dog shows. For the number one dog in the nation ( deservedly so because of its versatility)the Labrador has few too many wins in the world of the all breed show. So Go Fabian!!!!! We're behind you. Open up the doors for us all.

Congrats on a Sporting Group 4!

Congratulations Fabian and Mary on James' group 4th!

HUGE CONGRATS TO MARY, FABIAN and of course the back to back Winner JAMES.

Also a huge Congrats to Carol Heidl for Pristine with a nice win

"Did anyone throw anything at the PETA jerks for their protest?>"

Congratulations to all the winners ... WHAT a lovely line up of Labs and WHAT a lovely representation of our breed .. A big thank you to all the competitors who "did us proud"!

All Lab lovers should take a few minutes and watch the video. All lovely dogs but not two alike!
Watch the down and back, look at rear movement, watch the front legs and elbows coming and going. No perfect dogs just 32 very nice examples of the Breed.
Their Breeders should be proud! Well done all!!

It happened so fast.....once we figured out what was going on it was a mass "BOO" that went up from the crowd. The show went on as if nothing happened but saw the two women get hauled out by the police. What crap. Hope they sit in jail awhile.
Ms

The video is wonderful. I just wished it had all the dogs, but I guess that would be too time consuming. I was not expecting to go. It was a great surprise, and I just loved being near that many wonderful and deserving dogs. You can really get caught up in the excitement.

Watch Video!
All Lab lovers should take a few minutes and watch the video. All lovely dogs but not two alike!
Watch the down and back, look at rear movement, watch the front legs and elbows coming and going. No perfect dogs just 32 very nice examples of the Breed.
Their Breeders should be proud! Well done all!!

I always find the video interesting, especially the down and back. It's taken at different angles then when you're watching ringside or in the stands. I see more in the video than being there.

Congrats to all in James world. It's nice to see him win the breed and take a Group 4 two years in a row. I wish he could have taken Group 1 and had a chance at BIS. WKC never gives our breed a chance to get that far although a Group 4 is nothing to sneeze about.

Any explanations breeders are willing to share in their opinions?

Just home....We had a great time in NY~ My hubby , my ACVO vet and his SO went w/ us too.

Congratulations to you Fabian and James on two years running and on the group placement!!! That is way too awesome and so super a very nice lab was recognized and awarded. You two are such a team! You two looked great! Mary, Congratulations and to you too, Valerie and his owners.

Congratulations to Pristine and the JAM winners.. It was nice to meet some that I've only visited w/ via emails~

Marci.. WHERE in that sky cap were you girl?

Yeah, the PETA queens were in an out so fast. Hope they sat a spell too in the slammer. But was considered no doubt a misdameanor so was surely worth it to them. We were sitting right there when they were hauled out.