Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Congratulations and Thank You!

It was truly an exciting day at the Garden yesterday. The Labradors were superb and very exciting to watch so many beautiful dogs. Congratulations to everyone for showing so well! It is especially nice to see the owner handlers present their dogs with such pride! Some day we hope to get one of our labs on the green carpet.

As you may or may not know, we own one of the "other" retrievers, Curly Coated. We had the honor of being invited to Westminster, the first time for our current special, Levi. We would like to THANK Jen Leitao for showing our boy throughout 2009 and earning the invitation. Yesterday, Jen managed to out do herself by giving us our very first BOB winner ever at Westminster, under judge Marion Lyons. It was pretty tough competition, and she was cool and collected through the whole thing. She truly brings out the best in him.

Thank you to all our Labrador friends who cheered them on!

Thanks again Jen,
Curly Kisses from 2010 Westminster BOB winner, BIS Am Can Ch. Gladrags Original Buttonfly!

Re: A Congratulations and Thank You!

Congrats! He looked wonderful in Group!

Yes, he looked wonderful. After watching all the groups I have to say that the sporting and working groups were the strongest of the show. The depth of quality was amazing. All the groups were really good but these two just kept going. I couldn't decide who I liked best. They were stunning!

I saw your boy there and rooted for him in the groups...he looked fabulous and Jen did a great job.
Congratulations!!
Marci