General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run the Stars Kasper...

Int.Am Ch. Mergus Big Ben (1998-2010)
Sire: Multi Ch. Biggas Ynga
Dam: Mellows Made For Music

...forever you will live, not only in memory but in celebration of spirit! Godspeed to you Amigo!

Re: Run the Stars Kasper...

Godspeed Amigo

Rest in Peace Amigo

RIP Kasper along with you old friend Rigger.

Goodbye old friend, many found memories of you and the rest of the Rancho Vista Hermosa Clan. I know you are all together now chasing tennis balls and diving in the pool! Until we see each other again old friend, thank you for all the memories!!!

God Speed to our handsome boy Kasper. I join Orlando in remembering the happy times with our clan at Vista Hermosa Labradors. Thank you Kristina of Mergus Labradors in Finland for our boy and his beautiful litter sister Mergus Barbie Girl. Kasper, Floyd and Rigger,the 3 Musketeers are together again.

kaspar is now joining his friends and relatives where they can all be together forever, leaving great pain and sadness, but our friends don´t leave us totally, they do kind of stay around us 24/7 via all the memories & everything we have shared. also biggas ynga will be there keeping an eye on his progeny, the bighearted teddy bear labrador, who first joined me and orlando in ever lasting friendship.
ritva and the girls, mervi the daughter of biggas ynga.

memories wont go, the are the minute on says goodbye! he will be there forever! love, sylvia

Brother he will be with us always, he now is with Rigger and the rest of the gang. Long will he live in my heart too.

I remember when I first saw Kasper at the Gerogia Cluster of Shows, I was there for 4 days and watched him take 2 Majors and I want to remember 12 points to finish his championship. Such a very nice boy, my Carter, his son and I will always remember him.
Blessed Be Kasper!

I am sorry for your loss.. Godspeed Kasper!