Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tractor supply own dog food

Has anyone tried the new dog food that is made strickly for Tractor Supply. It is thier make on holitic food. Anyone have good or bad to say about it? Getting harder and harder to get Pro Plan in my area.

Re: Tractor supply own dog food

I saw it there, I listened to the sales pitch too, didn't seem bad at all. There were many, many different bags. I was only interested in the Performance , and could see myself purchasing, the next time the food I use is unavailable.

My TSC sales rep said it's the same as Diamond Naturals Performance, made by same co under TSC name. My accountant husband calculated price differences (the TSC food is in different bag size than Diamond Naturals). We found the Diamond Naturals (which we feed) to be cheaper than the store brand.

I feed regular Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice and love the firm poop and nice coats.

agree with "Breeder Also"

Breeder Also
My TSC sales rep said it's the same as Diamond Naturals Performance, made by same co under TSC name. My accountant husband calculated price differences (the TSC food is in different bag size than Diamond Naturals). We found the Diamond Naturals (which we feed) to be cheaper than the store brand.

I feed regular Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice and love the firm poop and nice coats.

How do both compare to Kirkland C&R made by Diamond for Costco? I currently use it. We get firm poops, good coat and the cost is $25 for a 40# bag today. Before gas costs went above $4 a gallon in the states, I paid under $19 for the same bag. We continue to use it happily. I won't play the Purina *change in formulas* game.

A Good food.. made exclusively for Tractor Supply by Diamond..very good price!