Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Info on Maryland Sporting show site please

I have back to back classes. Will I be able to work out of the car, or will I have to bring crates inside? How far away is the parking? Is there plenty of crate space, or will it be hard to get if I don't arrive until Saturday morning? Is the parking close enough that if one of my dogs got second place, that I would be able to run and get her to go in for reserve? Sorry about all the questions, but I have never been. Also, I did not know about paying for premium parking so I don't have that.

Re: Info on Maryland Sporting show site please

The show is divided into different buildings. Depending what building your ring is in you may get lucky and get a spot right out side the door. I would bring crates in. Also, there is not a lot of crate space so get to the site early or have a friend save you some space.

I hope I can park close! I don't know anyone to save me a spot.

The judging schedule has a map of the show site and the building we will be in. You can always park in loading and take a crate indoors then park as close as you can. If your classes are back to back I would want a crate in the building. Sweeps starts at 8: 30 so if you are there at about 7am you should have no trouble. See you there.
Traci