Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supported Entry in Terre Haute, Indiana in April

Just wanted to make sure you all know about the supported entry in Terre Haute in April. It should be four days of majors, with Saturday and Sunday being supported by the LRC. Judges are: Thursday-Elizabeth Muthard, Friday-Sandra Lex, Saturday-Dogs and Intersex-Nancy Talbot and bitches-Cheri Conway, and Sunday-Dogs and intersex-Cheri Conway and bitches-Nancy Talbot. There will be sweepstakes on Saturday (Joan Saldana) and Sunday (Jerry Saldana).
Superintendant is Roy Jones Dog Shows.
This is a really nice show site, lots of space to park and ex the dogs, and convenient to hotels and restaurants. We have some nice trophies for the supported entries (we didn't get them in the premium list, promise to be more organized next year!)
If you have any questions, please email me and I will do my best to find out the answer.
Thanks!

Re: Supported Entry in Terre Haute, Indiana in April

Dates are Thursday, April 22 to Sunday, April 25.

What are the dates?

Who's supporting? Hoosier or LRC National club?

The LRC is supporting the entry. The Hoosier club moved their show to Indianapolis in February. A group of breeders got together to ask the LRC if they would support the entry in Terre Haute because of the lovely show site. The club gives us a ring away from the crowds, plenty of parking, etc. There should be majors all four days.

How does it work with the national club supporting an all-breed show? Has that ever been done before? FWIW - I really like the Terre Haute site/dates better than Indy anyways!

http://www.royjonesdogshows.com/PremiumLists/TerreHauteBloomington/TerreHauteBloomington2010.htm