Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BLRC Results?

Any results from today's specialty in WI?

Re: BLRC Results?

Huge congrats to my best friend Cathy and her boy Matt, BISS CH CABIN CREEKS MONSIEUR SARACEN WC TD
on his Second BISS, and to his daughter
CABIN CREEKS HOCUS POCUS on her reserve win..

WB,BOW and Best Bred-by went to Sommit's Kanga. Owned by Sue Sommer and Linda Waco. Congratulations Sue and Linda

WD went to Riverroad Havoc from Waggin Tail Owned by Karin Thomas. Congratulations Karin -

And a BIG congratulations to Ch. Kaltrav's Caribbean Cruise,JH owned by Pat Kroll and Cindy Tripp on their BOB and Group ll at the Wisconsin Kennel Club's Saturday show.

WB,BOW and BOS went to Kaltrav's Boggie Nights, from the BBE class, owned by Kathy Turbett. Congratulations Kathy!

Wish I had been there for the Dog classes so I could post the WD - Anyone have his name?

Congrats Pat, Cindy and Kathy! WTG girls!!

My Angus Goldberry's Midnight Confession took WD Saturday and Sunday ... What a rush and thanks for all the support for all that were there to cheer us on.

Thanks Donna. It was a real thrill putting a major on
Boogie, and I was honored to be present to watch Calypso take a Group 2. Congratulations to Cindy and
Pat! You've done a great job with him and have made me very proud!

Congrats to all the winners this week-end! It was a
blast!

Kathy S...Very nice dog! I enjoyed watching him show. Congratulations on both your wins!

Thanks Cindy, It was fun to watch him get back to back majors. He has really matured this past year and for my first showe lab, it sure is a rush!