Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phone # for purina pro club ?

Can't seem to find a # to reach a real person at purina pro club! I have some problems with my account and my emails go unanswered!!
I've had just about enough of purina and their stupid club too!

Re: Phone # for purina pro club ?

1-877-PRO-CLUB (1-877-776-2582)

I have had a really hard time with online account, too. Had to call 3 times before anything was fixed.

Thank you!
I was able to reach a human being, Yay!!!
They are going to call me back about my issue in 2-3 days.
Hopefully this will be resolved so I can send in my weight circles!!!

I too tried last week on their site to download the pdf of the weight circle form to send in - it showed an error message. I called three times to get the matter escalated as they kept saying it was my PC. I tried from 3 different PC's and there was something about that particular file. They've since fixed it and a workable document was posted.

Purina Pro Club has been great over the last 10 years. This was the first and only time I ever experienced a problem and the folks on the phone were very pleasant and helpful.

Love those vet checks and $7 checks towards dog food!

I can't accesses the proclub on my computer but can on a friends. They never could explain why. Any way I was told the last time I went to Petsmart that they will no longer be accepting the $7 checks which I have a whole bunch of. Their reason they can never get them to read. Very frustrating never had a problem before and need to call Purina and see whats up. Don't know why such a problem. I usually get the MBF entries they are great.

I have a person who just got her 3rd puppy from me. She got the first one in 1992. She gave me an envelope full of circles and told me to keep them. I couldn't do that. I asked if she wanted merchandise or vet checks. She could not believe it when I gave her vet checks for $450.

I've got several $500 Best buy Gift card among other things in the last 6-7 years. My SLR camera, 2 cellphones, 2 compact cameras, etc., has come from it absolutely love it. I don't get that many circles ever since they changed the C & R formula, but still use the puppy food, and some performance. Those are the gifts from the dogs to me...

You do realize they inflate their prices so the $7 checks are figured in, right?
That's why they refuse to accept more than 1 per bag, which is unfair really.

You may "gift" yourself with your "savings" but I get the checks to help me afford to contnue to buy the best quality food they make - which by the way, is the selects and it is WAY overpriced!! $45 for 33 pounds is outrageous!!!!!

We ran into a similar problem at PetSmart/Petco with the $7 checks. Ask for the store manager, ours rings them in as "cash" as they too had trouble reading them, and in many cases they've accepted more than one per bag (ie. $70 worth of rebate checks for 2 bags of dog food).

We've not tried the MBF credits - we'll have to give that a try - thanks for the reminder!

That PDf form has been giving an error messge for over a month now. Choose the option to have it mailed and complain to them. I do everytime. I hate paying more for 17 lbs of food than I was for 20 lbs of the same food. so thats less lbs which means you will need more circles. I only feed one of their foods now anyways. If it weren't for that one dog that needs it... I wouldn't be staying with them at all. all my others do fine on a different brand that is cheaper and still better quality

The $7 checks from Purina are a check payable to "Any Purina Retailer, KENNEL or Distributor" . If you have an account with your kennel name simply endorse the checks to yourself and deposit into your own checking account, you can then write a check to anyone.

By bank does this no problem.