Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Information on breeder in Hawaii

Hi All. I have been approached by a breeder in Hawaii and am wanting to find someone that I can contact to see if this person is above board. There does not seem to be a lab club there now. Does anyone know who I could contact. Thanks in advance.

Re: Information on breeder in Hawaii

There is a Labrador club here in Hawaii, Cathy Staege is the club president, her email is staege001@hawaii.rr.com,just a note of warning there are quite a few puppy mills here on the island

Breeder101
Hi All. I have been approached by a breeder in Hawaii and am wanting to find someone that I can contact to see if this person is above board. There does not seem to be a lab club there now. Does anyone know who I could contact. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that. The email address did not work however. Do you have another email address for her? Thanks

I don't have an e-mail address but here's the club info from the AKC website (website info that I found is out-dated):

Labrador Retriever Club of Hawaii
1818 Wilhelmina Rise
Honolulu, HI 96816

Club Type: S
Web Site: None Provided
Territory: For Territory Information contact Club Relations ClubRelations@akc.org

Breed Competition Type
Affiliation Level

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labrador Retriever Specialty Licensed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Contacts
Future Events
Past Events

President

Catherine Staege 91-1128 Aukahi St
Kapolei, HI 96707

Secretary Corresponding

Margaret Bowen 1818 Wilhelmina Rise
Honolulu, HI 96816

Treasurer

Loreen Furuyama 783 Eleele Pl
Honolulu, HI 96825

Breeder Referral Contact

Kimberley L. Stahl Po Box 154
Kunia, HI 96759

Hi there.
I've been the VP of the LRCH for 9 years now and I can assure you that our club is very much alive and active. I'm happy to help you in any way I can so feel free to contact me directly.

Aloha,
Kim