Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help to find a Vet closely to Potomac

Hi lab people!
I´m from Brazil and this year will be my second time at Potomac, and I will bring one dog to the show. I need a help to find a Vet closely to Potomac area to make an appointment with the Vet to obtain the International Healthy Certificate to my back trip with the dog.
Anyone can help me?
Sorry for my bad english

Regards
Guilherme

Re: Help to find a Vet closely to Potomac

Hi Guilherme,

If you bring the proper health form with you, I am certain that there would be a fellow exhibitor/spectator at the show who would be willing to examine your dog. There are several licensed veterinarians who are always in attendance. Otherwise, there are a number of veterinarian offices nearby.

No apologies needed~ Your english is very good!!!!

Hi Gail,
Thank you for your help. The question is that I no want to loss any day at Potomac Show and I will arrive at Potomac on Monday and back to Brazil on Saturday.
With the IHC I need to go to APHIS in Annapolis to obtain an endorsement in the document. I´m thinking to arrive at Frederick on Monday an go to the Vet, and in Tuedsday morning go to APHIS in Annapolis.
If any Vet is reading this and will be at Potomac on Monday afternoon please sen me a email.
Guilherme

My vet is great and about 10 minutes from the show site. It is the Jefferson Veterinary Hospital 301-473-4711. You may want to call them or email me and I will check into it for you.

I would second Jefferson Vet Hospital. Used to use them all the time for OFAs when Dr. Hank was still there, made a special trip from PA. The staff is very accommodating and caring.

Yes, very easy 10 minute drive from the show site to their clinic.

Hi!
Thank you for your help!
I found the web site of the Jefferson Vet Hospital and sent a email.
Regards Guilherme