Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
US Lab at Crufts World Cup!

Labrador Retriever, NJ's own National Obedience Champion Tyler and owner Petra Ford, are competing in World Cup at Crufts Dog Show--and are in a three way tie for first place!
This will change within the hour. getting posts from UK phone. I don't know the other first place team names or breeds.

Re: US Lab at Crufts World Cup!

Correction: the results of the run off will not be announced until the award ceremony! There is probably no better team under pressure than Petra and Tyler, literally in the world right now. Whatever the results, Labs are the best! (Not that I am at all biased!)

NOC2 Tyler and owner/handler Petra Ford came in as dual second in the world cup, tied with Wales. Congratulations to a fabulous team who had to learn British style heeling and scent discrimination exercises to be done in a big, big ring--very different from the US competition exercises and venue.

WTG Team Tyler! I only wish they had showed some of it on the Eukanuba streaming video. Heck, they showed the awards ceremonies for everything BUT the World Cup.