Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nature's Domain Grain Free at Costco

Has anyone tried Nature's Domain Dog Food that is available at Costco? Its grain free and salmon based. Very reasonable $28 something for a 35 lb bag. Would love to hear fed back on it??

http://www.naturesdomainpetfood.com/

Re: Nature's Domain Grain Free at Costco

I have not fed it but over the weekend at a show talked to a guy who has Black Russians and Bichons. We were talking about tear stains. He said to try the Costco Salmon and Sweet Potato dog food. He feeds it and has nice looking coats and hardly any tear stains on his Bichons. I would like to try it on my dog that has allergies....So I too would like to hear if any Lab people out there are feeding this dog food.

Thanks for the info. I just saw it at a Costco this past weekend. I need to see if the one closest to us carries it.

I am in Canada and have not seen this food at Costco but am intrigued. Can you tell me what the price difference is between this and the regular Kirkland chicken & rice food? I know you said it costs around $28 (we are paying around that for the chicken & rice)so how much more is that than the other food? Thanks.

Here in the US the chicken and rice is around $24 for a 40 lbs. Nature's Domain is around $28 something for 35 lbs.