Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Bound... My Bags Are Packed & I'm Ready To Go!

I don't know about you all, but my van has been packed and gassed for 3 weeks, my bags are packed, and my entries are in and confirmed! I am so excited to see all of my friends from near and far. I am equally excited to get a glimpse of the new up and comers and watch the dogs I have enjoyed over the years. I am also ecstatic that my drive has been cut by 40+ hours!!! :o)

As we behave like Lemmings and migrate to the Holiday Inn remind yourself of how lucky we are to be able to attend such a spectacular event dedicated to the breed we love. Take time to thank the members of the LRCP, as well as those working at the Holiday Inn. They have a HUGE job ahead of them taking care of us. Can things go wrong... Certainly! However, we should all approach any trying situation with grace and kindness. As my Nana used to say... You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you members of the LRCP for the work you have done to prepare for our arrival. And thank you in advance for your the hard work, energy and effort to make this year a success!

Good luck everyone and enjoy! There are only 20 days until show time!

Cheers!
Michael

Re: Potomac Bound... My Bags Are Packed & I'm Ready To Go!

Enjoy the shorter drive & please send updates when you can!

Michael Silva
I don't know about you all, but my van has been packed and gassed for 3 weeks, my bags are packed, and my entries are in and confirmed! I am so excited to see all of my friends from near and far. I am equally excited to get a glimpse of the new up and comers and watch the dogs I have enjoyed over the years. I am also ecstatic that my drive has been cut by 40+ hours!!! :o)

As we behave like Lemmings and migrate to the Holiday Inn remind yourself of how lucky we are to be able to attend such a spectacular event dedicated to the breed we love. Take time to thank the members of the LRCP, as well as those working at the Holiday Inn. They have a HUGE job ahead of them taking care of us. Can things go wrong... Certainly! However, we should all approach any trying situation with grace and kindness. As my Nana used to say... You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you members of the LRCP for the work you have done to prepare for our arrival. And thank you in advance for your the hard work, energy and effort to make this year a success!

Good luck everyone and enjoy! There are only 20 days until show time!

Cheers!
Michael

Have a wonderful time!!

I`m right there with ya Michael! I left everything packed from my trip to California just added some warmer cloths to the suitcase.

I for one can`t wait to see everyone! And of course all the wonderful dogs.

See ya soon!
Tammy

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT POTOMAC. I TOTALY FORGOT THAT THE SHOW WAS COMING UP IN 20 DAYS. SOME TIMES US SUPER HEROS GET SO INVOLVED IN FIGHTING CRIME AND ELIMINATING EVIL FROM THE WORLD WE LOSE TRACT OF TIME. ( WHAT DO YOU THINK HEIDI)F8P6

I just had a flash visual of you Tony in your superhero outfit, cape and all. Please wear it to the show so we will all be safe from crime!! Ha ha ha........

Michael, are you sure you're telling the truth?
Did you really pack your bags only 3 weeks ago? Or.....did you pack them on January 1st - the New Potomac Year!

Have fun - I won't make it this year - but look for me in 2011!

Best wishes to all and yes, thank you to the LRCP>

Valerie - Bibsmom

Michael,

Please report to my house immediately. I have a van that needs to be cleaned out. Then you and I can go shopping for my new outfits. After that, we can come back to my house and you can load my van. I'll have lots of wonderful snacks and plenty of wine chilled!

OMG Tony, I have seen you in that suit!!!!!!!Ha!! We are definately gonna have some fun. See you this weekend.
Michael, you must be thrilled to be so much closer. In fact you are in pretty close proximity to a whole bunch of specialties. I know when I moved back here from Colorado I was like a kid in a candy store. I went to them ALL. See you there.
Traci

D N D N D N D N D N D N D N BATMAN!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!

How does one respond to that one Tony?......... Thanks Fabian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for putting that thought in our minds!!!!!! Can't wait to see the new pictures in living color!!

Re: TOE-NEEEE ...Opps I mean Batman

Hey Bat Man, wear your cap and mask, take the batphone off the hook and be prepared to shimmy on the dancefloor Thursday nite!! don't worry I'll bring the grapes LOL LOL

Re: TOE-NEEEE ...Opps I mean Batman

I'll bring the bananas!!!!!
Afterall, Batman needs to keep up his strength!!!