Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLYING DOG BREWERY @ Potomac

I've received a bit of unfortunate news for all of you Beer Lovers out there. Unfortunately, there will be no tours at the Flying Dog Brewery this year. For those of you who remember, last year the people from the brewery sent a van over to the hotel for us , and whisked us off to the brewery, where they was ( much to Eric's delight) a wonderful tour of the brewery, along with some really yummy beer tasting.

I phoned the brewery to see if we could visit them again, and was told that because of the local laws, , those darn laws just keep getting' in the way for this years Potomac. They hope to have it resolved by next year, but for those of us that were hoping to hop aboard the bus again this yr, it's not going to happen

-Jill

Re: FLYING DOG BREWERY @ Potomac

What a bummer! That was a blast last year. I drank my first beer in about 20 years there, and was looking forward to my second lol. Now I`m going to have to stick to the Margarita`s....which isn`t always so bad
Eric will certainly be bumming about that. Maybe they`ll let us just come and drink the beer with no tour?? That would still work for me, what about you Jill?
19 days till Potomac!!! Not that I`m counting or anything
Tammy

LOL That won't work Tammy. The gal at Flying Dog told me that the law reads that they can only give out ONE six once sample per person! Yeah..like THAT would work, NOT!!!

-J
ps: maybe the officals that made this law are in cahoots with the Fire Marshall??

That's unconstitutional!!!!!!!!

The 6 ounce ones would be perfect for me...than maybe I can drink 4 of them Jill and still be able to help Eric take care of dogs lol. For anyone that doesn`t know me I`m a little bit of a light weight

Tammy