General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Jersey Results

New Jersey Results anyone?

Re: New Jersey Results

BOB Ch Casbar's Hart to Hart with Diane Ammerman showing
BOW was winners bitch. A lovely black bitch owned by Laura Wits out of the open black class. I didn't hve a catalog so I don't know her name. Hopefully someone can tell us?
BOS was Ch Lobuff Working Girl at Shoreline I believe with Lisa Weiss handling.
Winners Dog and New Champion was my boy Buttonwood Briar shown by Jessy Sutton who presented him beautifully.
RWB was Heidi Herman with the bitch that was winners yesterday. I think her name is Paradigm Start Splanin.
I am not certain of the RWD as I was hysterically running up to hug Jessy and Briar when it was happening. Can someone fill that in for us?
There were so many beautiful, quality Labradors there, the club had delicous food laid out for the exhibitors (love those bagels Mickey!), the trophies were so pretty, and the shopping.....well. Right down the street is the best deli Harolds. It is a super show that Mid-Jersey supports every year. I wouldn't miss it.
Traci Stintzcum

Thanks for posting, I'm sure someone can fill in the other results.

Congrats on Briar finishing!

Congratulations to all the winners!
Barb

Sweeps too

Also sweepstakes, best in sweeps was a very pretty black bitch puppy owned by Janet Farmilette and bred by
Julie Jussaume, and BOS was Mary Weist's yellow Gordy son, I do not remember registered names, I am sorry. Best veteran in sweeps and also best veteran was my Dakota, Ch. Forestwood's Unforgettable, her first time back in the ring in a few years!

Re: Sweeps too

Congratulations Leslie, Janet, and all the winners!

Re: Sweeps too

Leslie, your Veteran look so very good. Love to see the veterans. It tells just how well cared for your dogs are and what healthy ones they are. Hope to see your vet/vets at the Potomac. We are taking Olivia and are also entering the Generations. Should be fun. Ollie has this lump on her side, but she is almost 13, so WHO CARES. Ellie

Laura Wits bitchs name is Minefalls Shi-Lo