Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Purina Pro Plan Point Circles?

Could someone please explain the breeder plan with purina? I am so confused about points, weights, coupons. Is there a simple way to figure out how much a 40 pound bag gets back in coupons? Does one bag get you a discount on the next? Etc. How much of a discount? Thanks for helping.

Re: Purina Pro Plan Point Circles?

Go to: https://www.purinaproclub.com Sign up.

Once you have done that, about half way down the page, look for "Download Weight Circle" form. Click on it. When you see that, it is self explanatory.

Confused, if you would like to either email me separately or call me ( # on website ) I can explain all to you.

print out the form and it's pretty easy.

You get so many points per pound based on Purina brand. For example, Selects gets you 12 points per pound. Performance gets you 11 points per pound. You need 7000 points to cash in for 10 $7.00 coupons.

So basically, you'll need to buy about 584# of dog food before you have enough circles to redeem for 1 set of coupons.

I buy in bulk for me and a friend, I get the circles and she gets the discount. We do about 600# every 3 months between my 5 and her 4.

40 lb bag? They still make those?

Don't know about 40 pound bags, but they sell 44 pound bags of Purina One at BJ's. Price is $36 plus change.