Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AM/CAN CH Wiscoy Don't Sell Me Short

I lost my best friend today. AM/CAN CH Wiscoy Don't Sell ME Short (aka Casey) We went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was everything you could want in a dog. He will be missed. For those that remember Casey, we was WD & BOB at Potomac in 2000. He went BOS in 2001. John Louis Blais put all of Casey's points on him. I will be for ever grateful to John Louis.

Jack O'Shaughnessy

Re: AM/CAN CH Wiscoy Don't Sell Me Short

Jack I am so very sorry for you loss. I remember your boy Casey going BOB at the Potomac and how excited you were. I also recall Mr. Casey dragging you behind him as he was enamored with a young lady. All good memories for a fine dog. Bless him.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your love for your boy shines through in your post, and I believe his love for you shines in your heart, and will remain there until you meet again.
He was lucky to have you.

Gone but never forgotten. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry. I loved photographing him winning BOB at Potomac & hearing your stories of how he was "just your ice cream buddy"...finishing the bowl for you.
You were so surprised & happy.
I hope the wonderful memories comfort you thru the sad days.

hey jack sorry to hear this, he was a great one i watched many of his wins. you're righjt jean presented him beatifully. see you soon, god bless frank

Casey was a once in a lifetime dog, what some people call their heart dogs. I am sorry for your loss of Casey Jack. RIP Casey, run free at the Rainbow Bridge.

OH Jack!
I am surprised and so sad to hear that Casey is dead. I have so many wonderful memories of him. My condolences to you and to Lyne.
I am glad to have seen him once again in february when I was staying with you for my judging at LRC of Piedmont 2010 Specialties.
Take care.
Jean-Louis

So sorry to hear of your loss, Jack. Casey was a beautiful boy. He always caught my eye when in the ring, looking happy and wagging away - a fine representative of our beloved breed.

Jack and Lynn
Sorry to hear of your loss of Casey. It was so nice to see him down at Piedmont this year with you at the show. I know that he was the love of your life and you have many, many fonds memories of times that you shared with him. I know that he will not be forgotten by you and Lynn.

I'm so sorry Jack. I remember Casey, and I remember the special bond that you two special guys had. Take good care of yourself!

So sorry for your loss, Jack. What a great boy he was and I know what a loving bond you both had with one another. It is so hard to lose such a good friend. So nice to see you at Piedmont. You gave him a good life, Jack and were always so proud of Casey. Sincerely Ellie

Jack, I am so sorry to hear this. Casey was a stand out from when he was a puppy, before anyone knew all that he would accomplish. He was a real sweetheart too. My heart goes out to you and your wife, and for Jill, his breeder. Godspeed Casey.

Leslie

My condolences on the loss of your lovely boy, Casey. His memory and the love he left you will live on forever.

Jack,
I am so sorry. He was a beautiful sweet boy. What a great life he had with you and Lynne. It was great seeing him entered in Veterans at the Potomac a few years ago. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Nancy

Oh Jack, I am so sorry for your loss. I was happy to see Casey at piedmont with you and Lynn. Southern living was good for him! It is so hard, time will heal but you will always have your memories.

Dear Jack & Lynn

Casey was such a handsome love of a dog. I remember seeing him win at the Potomac. I bred to him twice. The puppies had the super temperament. Casey was a wonderful dog and a true Labrador in his heart. I know he lived a great life with you and Lynn.
May all your special memories with him help you heal and revisit to bring you happiness.
Allison

Awwww Jack, I'm so sorry. You and Lynn are going to miss that big boy. I loved that dog. There is a little bit of Casey here in my house. Think I'll go give her a hug.

Jack -
So sorry to hear of your loss. I still remember the MJLRC meeting where you got to announce his Potomac wins in the Wags & Brags.

Oh Jack, I am so very sorry to hear of Casey's passing. He was one of my favourites and I remember him so well when he took BB at Potomac. My sincere condolences

Jack - I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful yellow boy, Casey. I recall handling Casey at the Pioneer Valley specialty several years ago. His sweet expression and wagging tail, reminded me of several yellow boys that have come and gone in my life.
He will always be remembered.

Pierry

Oh Jack:
My heart aches for you! I am soooo sorry!
Godspeed handsome boy. I am sorry!

Jack,

I am so sorry for your loss of Casey; he was a lovely boy and quite the character too. No matter how long you are in dogs it never gets any easier losing our beloved companions.

Hugs,
Cheryl Little
Whisperwood Labradors

Oh Jack, I am so sorry for your loss I know how much you loved that guy. This is always the hard part. He will always be remembered.

So so very sorry for your loss .. it's never easy. Thoughts are with you ...

Dear Jack and Lynn, I am so sorry to read that Casey
is gone. He was a spectacular boy and sweet as he was beautiful. I will never forget the day we all cheered as he took Open yellow, Winner's Dog and then onto BOB at Potomac. Jack, when Casey started his climb that day at Potomac by winning open yellow I thought you were going to fall out of your chair :) I know that he adored you and Lynn. As a youngester I had the pleasure of taking him to BOB under Lisa Weiss at Somerset Hills and then into Group but Casey taught us all that sometimes a dog truly chooses his handler and in the ring he gave his whole heart to Jean Louis. I am so happy for you both that you got to love this special boy for so many years and that his memory will always be with you as well as all his friends and admirers. I am sure that he will be waiting for you at the Bridge and will one day be at your side again.

Jack
We are so sorry to hear about Casey. He was an absolutely spectacular dog. I remember so well his win at the Potomac. He is one of those special ones that will be remembered.
Hyspire

So sorry for the Loss of another very accomplished Champion in our breed. He has surely been greeted by so many others in a joyful place. Until you meet again let the good memories continue to take away the pain. He was a beautiful friend in body and in soul.