Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac BOB

Who does everybody have on their short list?

Re: Potomac BOB

Fuzzy!

And "Fuzzy" would be...?

Munch!!!

I don't know about this year, but while Breed is happening on Friday, i'm hoping to be whelping next year's contender :-)

Sitting on the sidelines this year via the forum for results.

We will be sulking over the next few days as we are missing out on all the fun!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERED, and safe travels!

I bet he will have a tail and 4 legs too!

She will be beautiful.....

Yes, I think she will be beautiful and of the darker shade.

Remember that gorgeous guy everyone was drooling over last year? If he is there again, he's sure to get BOB.

Listen very hard!!! If you hear a shot coming out of the Northeast -- if she, the swamp thing, pulls the trigger! That's who will be BOB!

I think it very well might be the boy that is coming in on a roar from DFWLRC :)

Odds are... it will have a "wet" coat.

Well with the weather projected for this week, I would think everyone will have wet coats to keep cool

Is his daddy coming also in a rush,oops

Chuckie will take it out

Am still going with a beautiful dark girl.

Daddy too?? Rush?? As in rush the net!
Yes, that's the one!

I think its really tacky to try and put names out here. Im sure everyone in the breed ring wants to win and would love to put their dogs name on here.
LMAO sometimes. Shameless promotions.

Its fun to try and predict, no harm in that! And whats even more fun is someone that wasn't predicted winning!

YaY Potomac!

Shameless promotions? -- Really?? -- I don't even have a dog in BOB -- but a good friend has a very deserving entry! Just a little pregame fun -- get with it please!!!!

NE Breeder
Shameless promotions? -- Really?? -- I don't even have a dog in BOB -- but a good friend has a very deserving entry! Just a little pregame fun -- get with it please!!!!

I can't figure out who you're scolding. I read board style only tho.

I don't see anything said wrong.

SIGH

I can't wait to see the Stud Dog Winner too. Alot of nice dogs have been very busy this past year.

Maybe a Chocolate or a Female will get BOB this year too?

Every year the lineup is breathtaking. Who ever wins is deserving. I'm hoping this year will be a dark female though. :D

And I agree that predicting is fun, especially if the winner wasn't on the short list! Yeah!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a yellow bitch this year

HE won't be there. He's too too smart to waste his time with muck and mud. He has the whole world to conquer. No time to waste. He will leave it the field open to those weary travelers. Happy "tails" to you!

Blonde Ambition
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a yellow bitch this year

Never happen. Not the yellow bitch I'm thinking of.
Blonde Ambition is a good name for 1 of my upcoming yellow litter girls. Thanks for the name help. Cheers!

[Never happen. Not the yellow bitch I'm thinking of.
Blonde Ambition is a good name for 1 of my upcoming yellow litter girls. Thanks for the name help. Cheers![/quote]

Never say never...... Glad I could help with the name