Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac 6-9 Sweeps Yellow Girls

Just heard from Jan that our little girl Chai, JanLon's Tea Party at PickleCreek just won the 6-9 mos sweeps yellow girls class. This is the same little girl that went RWB at DFWLRC as Best Puppy and Best Puppy in Sweeps. These shows are her first time out in the ring.
Her breeding is CH Dickendall Davaron Gable x JanLon's Hearts Afire.

Debbie

Re: Potomac 6-9 Sweeps Yellow Girls

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS ! My new baby Shalane Twinkle Twinkle , was third in the 6-9 yellow puppy bitch class ! Her first time in the ring !

Yea, winners and yea to Deb with her gorgeous new girl!!!!

HUGE Congrats!!!!

Awesome news - Congrats girls!
Valerie Jones - Bibsmom

YAY Go yellow girls!!

shalane
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS ! My new baby Shalane Twinkle Twinkle , was third in the 6-9 yellow puppy bitch class ! Her first time in the ring !

Congrats to all the winners, and to our Maddies half sister Twinkle. LeeAnne

Hey Debbie! Congrats! I talked w/ Jan earlier and she was sharing the weather w/ me...Sweeps hadn't started yet. I got to see her at DFWLRC.. She's lovely! Please let your other owner know(I can't think of her name right now...my bad) By the way, your boy, Samson, has never looked better!

Congrats to Shalane too on your 3rd!

Congrats Deb. That is great news. I heard it was an awesome lineup of yellow girls.

Thank you Sherry for the compliments on Samson. I will make sure that Marilee knows about the congrats.

NICE!!!! Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS: Jan, Debbie and Marilee and of course that beautiful little gilr Chai!! Got to see her a few months ago at Debbie's..Jan brought her over and I thought I would die when I saw her..Oh My she is just stunning...What a future for this puppy...You all can stay on cloud 9 for awhile..wish I was there to celebrate with you..

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners. Jan, please give Striker a big hug and kiss. We will be rooting for him.

Debbie - Congrats!!!!

Sorry I can't see her, sitting at home with a naked dog.

Keep the news coming

Tom

I can't see her either because I am home also. So living vicariously through the phone calls and posts!!

Debbie Morton
Just heard from Jan that our little girl Chai, JanLon's Tea Party at PickleCreek just won the 6-9 mos sweeps yellow girls class. This is the same little girl that went RWB at DFWLRC as Best Puppy and Best Puppy in Sweeps. These shows are her first time out in the ring.
Her breeding is CH Dickendall Davaron Gable x JanLon's Hearts Afire.

Debbie

Huge congratulations to Debbie Morton & Jan Granneman on their wins with Chai at Potomac & best puppy-bpis at DFLRC. What a way to begin her show career! Cheers ladies.