Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone feed "Enhance"

Comments or opinions.
TIA
Bibsmom - Valerie

Re: Does anyone feed "Enhance"

Started feeding the Enhance Hunters Edge a few months ago. Seeing great results with bone and coat.

How do we know this is not an advertisement?? Sounds like one. That is what I was told when I tried to talk about my success with a particular product. So many idiots on this forum.

That wasn't an advertisment,I am getting great results so far with bone and coat. A breeder friend has been using it and I loved what I was seeing in her dogs so did the switch to Enhance Hunters Edge a few months ago to give it a try. If you need a name..this is Laurie at StarQuest.

I have been feeding enhanceprofessional athlete 30 -22 no soy or corn. Our dogs look great!

I have been using the Enhanced Hunters Edge also for a while now....my dogs love it and are looking great.
Bone and coat much better here than before.

I feed it to some of my dogs, good stools, coats, etc. one of my girls won a large specialty last year, and I feed it to her!

Dear "Sounds Like....."

HI

No! Not an advertisement and this really is Valerie Jones. I do not sell or market this product. I was just curious if it was a regional food, nationwide, if ANYONE on this forum was using it and what results they were seeing.

I started using it about a year ago (Hunters Edge)and am seeing the same results - good coats, bone on the puppies, good weight, good stools.

And in my area it"s DIRT CHEAP - $26.00 for a 50 pound bag. I guess I shouldn't talk soooo loud - someone will hear and get back to the company that people are loving it and the price will go up.

So everyone who is using it with success and liking it .....MUMS THE WORD!!!!!

Valerie Jones - Bibsmom