Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Winner's Bitch

Winner's Bitch from Open Black is

BEECHCROFT DIVA'S MIDNIGHT ROSE.(Ch Calabria's Study Of Fine Art - Beechcroft's Charming Diva)
Owner: Mary A & Michael Wiest & Fabian Negron., Warren, NJ 07059. Breeder: Mary A & Michael Wiest.

Congrats to Mary and Fabian!

Reserve from Open Black was

TABATHA'S GALORE (By Dickendall Bucky - Ch Tabatha's Gala)

Owner: Bob & Connie Skow & Carol Heidl., Dallas Center, IA 50063. Breeder: Carol Heidl.

Again, congrats to all in the ring!

Re: Potomac Winner's Bitch

Wow congratulations Mary, Mary and Fabian! What a great win as well.

I am sorry I missed WB but I had to go back to my room and they were just too quick!

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

What a beautiful bitch!! Congratulations Mary & Fabian!!!!

Congratulations with this lovely bitch!!!

Lets Call Her CH. BEECHCROFT DIVA'S MIDNIGHT ROSE.

Way to go!!!!

Congratulations to all!

Congratulations Mary and Fabian!!! Your new champion Rose looked absolutley stunning!

Congratulations to Mary, Michael and Fabian and also to Bob and Connie Skow and Carol Heidl.

Way to GO!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to Fabian and Mary on WB with Rose, a new Champion!

Also congrats to RWB Tabatha's Galore. Nicely done!

Beautiful bitch!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations to all the winners.

Congrats!

Nicely done!! Congrats are in order for beautiful girls!!

Barb

Congratulations to Mary and Michael Wiest, Fabian Negron owners in the Beechcroft village on Diva winning WB. Fabian did great handling as always.

Congratulations to Mary, Michael and Fabian on yet another gorgeous Beechcroft champion. It's so refreshing to see these strong breeding programs like yours, and that of Reserve WB receive the kudos you deserve! Anyone can get lucky with one breeding and surprise the spectators with a pretty pup, but the generations of quality in your dogs speaks volumes about you and your success over the years!

I can't wait to see the next generation in the ring this fall.
Linda H

very un-called for, Linda H :(

Old breeder
Anyone can get lucky with one breeding and surprise the spectators with a pretty pup, but the generations of quality in your dogs speaks volumes about you and your success over the years!

Linda H

wow
very un-called for, Linda H :(

Old breeder
Anyone can get lucky with one breeding and surprise the spectators with a pretty pup, but the generations of quality in your dogs speaks volumes about you and your success over the years!

Linda H

What did she do wrong?

We're all tired after a 4 day Potomac but some of you people are ridiculous and read into things. That was a complimentary post.

Geeeeeesh!

You are all just as nasty as you accuse others from the southeastern states are. It has been quiet on here while you were all at the potomac. Now we know who all the nasties really are that are posting on here.

How dissapointing