Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac BOB

There was a slight delay for weather-- lightning, wind and rain--- but the fifth of six groups is in the ring now.

I have a partial list of dogs who made the cut, but since it's not complete, I won't post. If I can get someone to send me the armband numbers of all those who made the cut, I'll post... stay tuned!!
CME

Re: Potomac BOB

oh my goodness we are on pins and needles!!!! Thank you for keep us updated :)
S.

Come onnnnnn weather!!!!

The last group of specials is completed. Veterans, Hunting, and Winners are in now!

Last cut, I apologize for incomplete results and call names:
Rush
Tilde
Big
David Volette with Trixie
Cheryl Curtis with a chocolate dog
Dove
Vinnie
Gail Shearer on Windjammer
Pristine
Pester
Fabian with Rose
Jan Grannemann with Jess
Wizard
Blackwing Izzy
Majestix Clyde at Allegheny

BOB is Ch Blackwing Superfine
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

BOS: Ch Hunt Club Clayview Trixie
BOW was WB
JAMs:
Ch Lobuff Turtle Dove
Ch Withara's Brodie Souvenir
Ch Erinhill's Guiness Stout
Ch Hyspire Sureshot Juz B Cuz I'm Hot
Ch Lobuff Hollyridge Wizard of Oz
Ch Hyspire Adrenaline Rush
Ch Maritime Forecast Matilde
Ch Majestix Clyde at Allegheny

Congrats to all, and I apologize for any omissions!!!

BIG CONGRATS TO ALL!!! Carrie, you're the best for posting results for us! Thank you so much!

Yes, Thank You Carrie for posting the results, your a doll!!!!

HUGE Congrats to all the winners!!!!! Thank you so much for keeping us all updated.... You ROCK

Carrie, Thanks, I think you missed your calling as a News Reporter?

Maybe next year, you can have a litter at this same time and stay at home and report so quickly back to us?

OH Lenore and Mike!! How very exciting! Congratulations!!!

Uh Oh... I'm getting some conflicting results now.
I just got
Ch Kimleigh Once in a Blue Moon
Ch Riverlane Token Republican

I'm not there... so I apologize if the last few JAMS are wrong, but the first group is definitely correct! Infodog will have it right for sure!
CME

Leeda
Carrie, Thanks, I think you missed your calling as a News Reporter?

Maybe next year, you can have a litter at this same time and stay at home and report so quickly back to us?

I hope not Leeda... in fact, after today, I'll be sure to NOT have a litter this time next year. I can't stand it that I'm not there!!!!

Congratulations to Mike and Lenore Hamilton--a well deserved win with Big

Thanks Carrie.
Congratulations to all!!!!

Mike and Lenore - congratulation, nice job!!!

BIG Congrats to Mike & Lenore! What a BIG accomplishment!

jayson & candice

It'll be a while before Mike and Lenore come down from Cloud 9. Congratulations!

Big Congratulations on Big's BIG Win of BOB! Couldn't have happened to nicer people.

CONGRATULATIONS Mike & Lenore, what a win!!

Congratulations to ALL winners & everyone that placed!

Special thanks to Carrie & Fabian for keeping us posted.

Leeda
Big Congratulations on Big's BIG Win of BOB! Couldn't have happened to nicer people.

Leeda; you're a classy woman in many ways. You're owed my congratulations on breeding the dam of WD. She & you get as much credit as the stud-dog and his breeder. :-) It sure does take a village.

Big....Ch Blackwing Superfine and family; what a fine job! Hearty congratulations.

Carrie; thanks for your timely news reporting.

Mike & Lenore - OMG are your feet on terra firma yet?? Congratulations!

Last 2 JAM's are correct. Congrats to everyone who did well at Potomac, it was a blast this year!

Congratulations Mike and Lenore! well deserved.

yes, all JAMs mentioned in above posts are correct.
Congrats to all the winners and JAM winners. Great
quality of labs

To win BOB at Potomac was an unbelievable experience for Lenore and I. I went about speechless , Hard to
believe, and just looked around trying to soak it all up in my weak me memory banks, might have been some form of shock.

We have always felt that Big was a very special dog for many reason , some nothing to do with the show ring. and when he got so close there last
year we thought that was his last chance. But having watched Winnie judge over the years we decided to give it a try. All of us "show people "
know the Stars have to align and they did in Frederick.

Thanks for all the congratulations and kind words at the show and later. Mike

Mike and Lenore Hamilton
To win BOB at Potomac was an unbelievable experience for Lenore and I. I went about speechless , Hard to
believe, and just looked around trying to soak it all up in my weak me memory banks, might have been some form of shock.

We have always felt that Big was a very special dog for many reason , some nothing to do with the show ring. and when he got so close there last
year we thought that was his last chance. But having watched Winnie judge over the years we decided to give it a try. All of us "show people "
know the Stars have to align and they did in Frederick.

Thanks for all the congratulations and kind words at the show and later. Mike

Congratulations Mike, Lenore Hamilton and Big! He is a stunning boy. I wish you all good things with Big and his get in the future. I'm so glad you gave it another try. Much happiness!

Cheers.