Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you MJLRC...

Despite the cold, damp weather, we had a good time at the match this morning. I very much appreciated the judge explaining my mistakes in the Rally ring. Everybody was so approachable and helpful. Keep up the good work!

Re: Thank you MJLRC...

Wish I could have gone, but we have kennel cough in the house. I never miss the MJLRC match!

Same here. We picked up KC at the Potomac and all youngsters are hacking away.

How did everyone do?

Researcher
How did everyone do?

We'll just leave it at our Rally run wasn't pretty- 78 out of 100. The funniest part is we got 1st place. Then again, we were the only ones entered. LOL The judge, my husband and I were all chuckling over that.

Kennel cough here also, so we missed it too.

Dottie Black's Lily took Best of Opp Puppy. That's all I know.

It was a great time and even the rain held off. The park was a great venue with a pavillon we could hang under right off the ring.

I'm thrilled to report that my girl Holly won the best adult! And with her beginner handler on the lead (yours truly) at that!

Thank you to Rocco, Mickie and the entire MJLRC for a great match! Edie

Kennel Cough here, too. Hopefully, it'll be through the kennel in time for the next shows. Love Potomac anyway.

Was looking forward to it but my puppy picked up kennel cough from another of my young dogs who brought it home from Potomac. :(
Maybe next time the match show should be before Potomac, like it was before, looks like the entry would have been bigger but everyone was home with their sick dogs.

One thing I started doing a couple of years ago is giving all my guys KC vaccine about 2 weeks before the big P. Haven't gotten anything since. Don't know if it's luck or the vaccine.
I do have a brag from the match. Best puppy was Bellwether Free Bird, known as Leonard.

Congrats Tina that is one Handsome Pup! I loved seeing him at Potomac.

Leonard, that just cracks me up!! I can't wait til he is in the ring with Edgrrrrr, too funny. Congratulations!!!