Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion Master Hunter!

The biggest congrats in the world to Kay Scott and Yellow Rose Labradors, for the newest Champion Master Hunter! CH Yellow Roses' Rio Bravo finished his Master title yesterday at the DFWLRC hunt test! Rio is owned AND BRED by Kay.
This couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving person.
Congrats to Kendall as well--Rio is a Clark son!

Re: New Champion Master Hunter!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is a wonderful accomplishment!!

Super dog!!! Congratulations.

I was just watching his youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDCWM3o9AIg

Very well done!!! Congratulations!!!

Outstanding!! Bravo to Rio Bravo!

Big congratulations- great achievement. And wasn't at least some of his training done by my lone ago training partner, Angie Becker?

Yes! Sorry! I put that on our discussion group but forgot to include it here--my bad.
Congrats as well to Angie Becker, trainer/handler!

Congratulations to Kay!!

Wow!!! That is very impressive and a huge accomplishment

Susan Mary
The biggest congrats in the world to Kay Scott and Yellow Rose Labradors, for the newest Champion Master Hunter! CH Yellow Roses' Rio Bravo finished his Master title yesterday at the DFWLRC hunt test! Rio is owned AND BRED by Kay.
This couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving person.
Congrats to Kendall as well--Rio is a Clark son!

Congratulations to Kay Scott & Yellow Rose Labradors. Excellent boy Bravo. :-) There seem to be alot of new Senior and Master Hunters lately finishing them easily. It's nice to these those other titles with a conformation CH.

Does Yellow Rose have a website or are there any pics of this boy? I couldn't seem to find anything on Google...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a heck of a lot of work and you deserve all the credit! Pop a cork of champagne!!!

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

Thank you for the interest. Please go to www.tiogaretrievers.com and click on Stud Dogs. My contact information is listed. E-mail address: cowtownkay@msn.com

Thanks, Kay

That is a great achievement. Alot of work. Trainer and owner deserve a big congrats. Nice to have another CH/MH. Love a working dog.

I am in awe!! BIG congratulations to EVERYONE!!!