Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NZ. INT'L. CH. Croftsway Old Man River, CGC

It is with a heavy broken heart and through tears that I announce the passing of an incredible boy;
"TomTom" - NZ. INT'L. CH. Croftsway Old Man River, CGC (New Zealand Import). 1998 - 2010

Words can not express our loss right now. He was one in a million that none can replace....

I had on my site a statement that I will now post to the list:
"When we imported "TomTom" from Croftsway in New Zealand never in our wildest dreams did we imagine the tremendous impact this beautiful wonderful boy would have on the breed, in this country and around the world on several continents. He has proven himself to be one of the most influential sires of our times, by consistently stamping his quality on his Get, and down through the lines generation after generation. His Get have gone on to be the top winning in various countries, as well as top champion producers.

We want to warmly thank all the wonderful breeders who chose our beautiful boy, many of which came back to him multiple times. We would also like to extend a thank you to the judges and breeder/judges world-wide who recognized his fine qualities. We continue to look forward to seeing his beautiful and promising get, and get generations out, in the show ring, field and service field for years to come. There is no denying he has left an incredible legacy."

Sleep well my beautiful dear wonderful boy..., you have taken a piece of my heart with you.

Re: NZ. INT'L. CH. Croftsway Old Man River, CGC

Oh Stacy...I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Hugs to you and your family...I know he was a very dear and treasured member of your family. TomTom was a very special boy and we treasure his kids.

I am so very sorry. He was a beautiful Lab.

((HUGS))

I'm so sorry. Godspeed TomTom.

I truly send my condolences Stacy.. he sure was a wonderful boy and without him I would not have my little girl...

My heart breaks for you, Stacy, knowing how much you love him. Every single Labrador living with me is part of his legacy and I will spend each day relishing the little bits of TomTom that I have here:

Alibi, daughter
Q, nephew
Somer, granddaughter
Sarge, grandson
Deli, granddaughter
Friday, great-granddaughter
Knewton, great-grandson

Sleep well dear boy, and until we meet again, Godspeed.

Terri

My condolences for your loss.
Godspeed Tom Tom!

I am so sorry Stacey. He was an awesome dog.
I love my TomTom kids too.

Int.Ch. Angus - son
Ch. Echo - grandaughter
Watson - great grandson
Scoot - great grandaughter

Valerie

Oh Stacy. My heart goes out to you on the loss of such a magnificrnt boy. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling now, but look around and see his tremendous prodigy he left behind for all those lucky enough to have part of him that are left behind. I feel so fortunate to have his grand daughter Dream and gr. grandchildren, Skye and Reign here to fulfill his legacy. I know he is running free and waiting for you at the bridge Stacy. I am so sorry!
SLeep well dear boy! You were one in a million!Victoria

Stacy I am so sad to hear of Tom Tom's passing, he was a grand dog and one I admired greatly.
Rest in Peace Old Man