Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have you heard of these people

I was contacted by this kennel and I have never heard of them. I looked at the kennel list here and didn't see them either. Has anyone heard of them? If so are they lagit? here is the link

http://www.toptailend.com/home.htm

Re: Have you heard of these people

Instead of posting here, why didn't you privately contact the folks from they appear to have gotten dogs?

Your post, once I went on the site, looked more like an attempt to stir up trouble, especially on this board. That's just how it looks, no matter your intentions, for you sent the link to the website. I looked, then was really puzzled as to your intentions.

Anon Today
Instead of posting here, why didn't you privately contact the folks from they appear to have gotten dogs?

Your post, once I went on the site, looked more like an attempt to stir up trouble, especially on this board. That's just how it looks, no matter your intentions, for you sent the link to the website. I looked, then was really puzzled as to your intentions.

I promise not trying to stir anything. I will say this you big time show breeders dont never answer my emails. Its almost like you have to know someone to get a reply from some people. So I thought this would be my quickest way for answers. To me they look like they have some very nice lines and great dogs but I couldn't find alot about them.

To start check out:
clearances on their dogs Males/females (OFA) hips/elbows~~~Cerf (eyes)~~ Optigen~ Heart(ofa)
pedigree (check for CH in their lines and well know kennels..
Do they belong to/ active in a Lab Club?
Do they compete with their dogs? Show/obedience/rally/field trails/therapy etc
That is a good place to start
Hope this helps..

I'm not a big-time show breeder. They're at, or on their way to, big shows this weekend! I think I'm going to go walk a dog.

Did you noticed they are in china??? She came to Potomac. All I know.

I know of them and have had the pleasure of meeting them. VERY nice people and from around the world.

I have heard of them too. Friends on FB.

I believe both Tom and Gail S from Bonaventure and Donna R from Ridgeview have sold them dogs. You can try calling them.

I know them and they are wonderful people, kennel is completely legit. Rusty and Jen Howard show their dogs and did so at the Potomac. One of their dogs made the finals in the Open Black Dog class. Over the years they have purchased dogs from the top breeders in the US and Canada.

Breeder
I will say this you big time show breeders dont never answer my emails.

"..dont never". I wonder why?