Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dany gets 1st BISS

OMG just got news our boy Dany Can Ch Snowden Hill's As Time Goes By our Sage's grandson has just won the Atlantic Specialty in Moncton NB
HUGE thanks to his breeders Gladys Rogers and Angie Trout for allowing us to own this wonderful boy To Sharon for the great job showing him
Just wish I was there

Re: Dany gets 1st BISS

who was the judge?

Hugh congratulations to all of you - I'm sure Sharon is so excited on her win. Hopefully, she can stay focused for the afternoon show!!

Diane Pilbin

Forgot to say who the judge was a MOST important person ........Diane Pilbin
Thank You sooooo much!!!!!!!

HUGE congratulations to all of you Liane, Ross and Sharon. Fantastic news, love that boy.

Big Congratulations Liane on Dany's BISS. I am so excited for you and Sage of course. Kudos to all involved with his win and breeding him as well.

WTG Sharon. Congratulations to all involved.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Congrats Liane, Ross and Sharon ~ send me the photo when it comes in please ~

Huge Congratulations Liane, Ross and Sharon!! Yahoooo!!

Wow, Congrats to Danny and Angie and Gladys, Liane, Ross and Sharon!!! Way to go

Huge Congrats Liane!

thanks so much every one
He also won Stud dog class with a couple of his pups we borrowed from our friend Janice....they also did well in the Specialty and Sweeps!!!!

OTHER WINNERS TODAY ?

Re: OTHER WINNERS TODAY ?

All I know, informally, is that Peggy Lands' Emmett was WD for both shows today and my Acer, SnowdenHill's Rompin the Garden was RWD for both shows.

Marcia
All I know, informally, is that Peggy Lands' Emmett was WD for both shows today and my Acer, SnowdenHill's Rompin the Garden was RWD for both shows.

Congrats to Peggy and to you too Marcia ~

and
who was the judge?

And, try *Congrats* and then ask who the judge was if you want. Gee whizz, manners and sportsmanship. Heck, I don't know Dany or owners but look at my post and take notes.

To the OP, hearty congratulations on Dany's BISS hoping for many more in the years to come!

Price Jessup's black bitch Dove Hills Pitch Black took WB/ BW. That finished her in Canada if I heard correctly.

will email Sharon and she will look up in the catalogue for rest of the results

is there anywhere we can see the catalog online?

Sounds like an EXCITING DAY!!!

look forward to seeing the catalog and results!

Congrats to all!!!

Atlantic Labrador Retriver Specialty Results

Specialty - Diane Pilbin (Chucklebrook)

BOB Snowden Hills As Time Goes By
BOS Ch Madabout's Say Cheese Please

WD Nightwind Cowboy Up
RWD Snowden Hill Rompin in the Garden
Veteran Male Ch Trident's Tidal Bore Teddy
WB Dove Hills Pitch Black
RWB Doukare's Hot Summer Nights
Veteran Female Ch Cedarwood's Laurel
BW Dove Hills Pitch Black
BPIS Madabout's Fast Eddy
AOM Ch Eagertrieves She's The One
AOM Ch Hyspire Western Wishes for Cedarwood

Best of Breed Altered Ch Trident's Small Change
Best Opposite Altered Ch Vdelnortes Little Big Man

Sweepstakes - Paul Pobega (Grandriver)

Best In Juvenile Sweepstakes
Eagertrieves Everwood Showdown

Best Opposite in Juvenile Sweeps Madabout's Time Will Tell

Best In Veteran Sweepstakes
Ch Wood Duck Dark'N Stormy

Best Opposite in Veteran Sweeps
Ch Trident's Tidal Bore Teddy

Re: Atlantic Labrador Retriver Specialty Results

breeder
Specialty - Diane Pilbin (Chucklebrook)

BOB Snowden Hills As Time Goes By
BOS Ch Madabout's Say Cheese Please

WD Nightwind Cowboy Up
RWD Snowden Hill Rompin in the Garden
Veteran Male Ch Trident's Tidal Bore Teddy
WB Dove Hills Pitch Black
RWB Doukare's Hot Summer Nights
Veteran Female Ch Cedarwood's Laurel
BW Dove Hills Pitch Black
BPIS Madabout's Fast Eddy
AOM Ch Eagertrieves She's The One
AOM Ch Hyspire Western Wishes for Cedarwood

Best of Breed Altered Ch Trident's Small Change
Best Opposite Altered Ch Vdelnortes Little Big Man

Sweepstakes - Paul Pobega (Grandriver)

Best In Juvenile Sweepstakes
Eagertrieves Everwood Showdown

Best Opposite in Juvenile Sweeps Madabout's Time Will Tell

Best In Veteran Sweepstakes
Ch Wood Duck Dark'N Stormy

Best Opposite in Veteran Sweeps
Ch Trident's Tidal Bore Teddy

Thanks for the results & congratulations too everyone involved in Dany's breeding, wins and Canadian Championship. I hope he's going stateside next, he's a beautiful dog.

BISS Dany

Boss Ch Madabouts Say Cheese Please
O/B Janice Kivimaki and Henry Morin

WD Nightwind Cowboy Up
B Margaret Lands
O Janice Wyman, Edward Lawless

WB/BOW Dove Hills Pitch Black
B Ann Parris
O Ann Parris and H Price Jessup
New Ch

BPISS Madabouts Fast Eddy
B/O Janice and Henry
Dany son.

Not sure RWB.
RWD Snowden hill Rompin the Garden
ALRC results from Sharon

FYI Dany is Can Ch.

Congrats to all wish i had been there to see....

Peggy Lands boy Emmitt was winners dog in the second show which finished his Ch also. Quite the day to finish dogs in style! congratulations to all.

Dany already Can Ch finished last yearHe just had his 2nd Bday.... He also has 1 major from Marianne Czerwinski nad points towards his Am Ch....

Huge CONGRATS Liane and of course to Ross and Sharon and big hugs to Dany!!!

Congratulations to everyone with their wins

Congrats to Dany and all the other winners on the weekend. Both of our Dany kids did great - the boy winning Best Puppy in Specialty and his sister winning BOS in Sweeps.

I'm proud of how all our dogs did as well and was equally thrilled to win BBE class with Madabout's Coffee Sweetner (a daughter of Liane & Ross's Coffee).

Hey Janice, isn't your Coffee Sweetner already a finished Canadian Champion?? What was she doing in the bred-by class?? I'm very confused

Madabout Labs

I'm proud of how all our dogs did as well and was equally thrilled to win BBE class with Madabout's Coffee Sweetner (a daughter of Liane & Ross's Coffee).

what?
Hey Janice, isn't your Coffee Sweetner already a finished Canadian Champion?? What was she doing in the bred-by class?? I'm very confused

Madabout Labs

Actually she's not. But why don't you post your name?

Madabout Labs
what?

Madabout Labs

well we all know that you have left finished dogs in the classes before

Madabout Labs
what?

Madabout Labs

I don't post here often and wasn't the poster you requested to post their name. Can I ask a question of you Madabout? Why should they have to post their name? There are not many people that do that on this list, *anon* is an option provided by the list owner. We don't have to post our name or can if we want to. I use the option not to post with my name on this list for personal reasons. Why does the poster who asked a question have to either?

By the way, congratulations to all of the winners.

I ask to post their name so I can see who is so interested in our dogs and how they are doing in the ring. I also wonder why they don't contact us directly and ask the question. I would be more then happy to answer it as I have here already.

As I mentioned before to someone that questioned us on another forum, we spend way to much money on dog show entries to be spending money on dogs that are already finished. I have no problem moving a dog up as we usually have another waiting on the sidelines.

As I mentioned before to someone that questioned us on another forum, we spend way to much money on dog show entries to be spending money on dogs that are already finished. I have no problem moving a dog up as we usually have another waiting on the sidelines.[/quote]

been in the breed 5 min and producing multiple litters, sad really when all that matters is winning.From one who has bought from you

Not what I heard.

Madabout Labs

I have no problem moving a dog up as we usually have another waiting on the sidelines.

What is wrong with you people! Keep your nasty remarks to yourself and stick to congratulating the winners. I'm ashamed you are in my sport.

Madabout Labs
what?

Madabout Labs

Congratulations Janice. way to go

TO who ever: In Canada if you want you can leave your dog in the classes until you receive your Championship certificate from the CKC. So IF this happens so what. It is obvious that the Judge found the right dog to their liking.

One should keep track of their points so that they dont need to rob others of them. Confirm with the show secretary after every show/win, and they will tell you how many points you gathered for that particular show.

In the AKC it is considered good sportsmanship not to show a dog if it has all of its singles and only needs majors. This way if your dog is singled out and doesn't show in the smaller shows it does not take the points away from the others competing who still need singles. Even though by the rules you are still allowed to show your dog whether pointed out or not. In Canada if you are still allowed to show your dog in the classes even though it is already finished, it would only be good sportsman like to not show the dog so it does not take the points away from the other dogs competing.