Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Half Way to MH!

Congratulations to Wiscoys Midnight Train SH for passing his second MH leg on Long Island today! What a sight to see, a beautiful dog doing what comes natural! Congrats to Fred his owner/handler and his breeder Jill!

Re: Half Way to MH!

Way to go. That is alot of work and training. Love to see those working dogs. Keep it going and keep us posted.

whooohoooo!!!!! Nice going!!

Jen

That is awesome news, Congratulations !

WOW!!

Not quite.. but getting closer! ;)

I am pretty sure it takes 5 passes for MH if you have a SH. Anne

No, not quite, but thankful to all the dog owners to run for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curious as to why you had the burst the bubble!!!!!!!!!! I see and look at the is forum daily, and am soo disappointed to see those that want to condemn. make light of and downright try to cause commotion! Let's just think about why we do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of our dogs!!!!

anon
No, not quite, but thankful to all the dog owners to run for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curious as to why you had the burst the bubble!!!!!!!!!! I see and look at the is forum daily, and am soo disappointed to see those that want to condemn. make light of and downright try to cause commotion! Let's just think about why we do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of our dogs!!!!

I don't see where anyone burst a bubble? With 2 down, I'm sure they'll finish the 3 additional passes for his MH. Don't be so sensitive, relax. I'm sure nothing was meant by it. Perhaps the poster didn't want others to think it takes 4 passed for a MH? I see many posts that are nasty and the 1 you're referring to doesn't seem to be that way.

The already intact Senior Hunter is a huge accomplishment compared to JH, jmo. Congrats on the SH. and good luck with the rest of the MH too all involved.

Great achievement. Congrats and keep it going !

Exactly right. I didn't want folks to think that 4 passes were it for MH. Sorry to bum "whomever" out, but that's the way it is!

And that was perfectly reasonable, because it DOES take only four passes for the JH and only four for the SH if you have a JH. So it would be quite possible to make that mistake. Congratulations on your two passes! Of course, you could also say the SH is equivalent to a MH pass, so you ARE half way.