Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Progesterone Testing Kits

My vet is charging $80 per Progesterone test. I am already drawing blood and centrifuge for Relaxin testing so I would like to do my own Progesterone testing. Would like to get some feed back on different tests and find out which kit is recommended by other breeders. Thanks.

Re: Progesterone Testing Kits

My vets progesterone #s weren't getting my girls pregnant, so I tried PreMate from Camelot Farms and got 2 ot 3 pregnant on the first try, which was a big improvement. One had 11 and the other 5. I was lucky enough to have a great instructor that has been using PreMate for years.
I had tried the Target test, before, but no luck with that. That is the test one of my vets had used and he was getting complaints.
Any questions, email me.

Gail R
My vets progesterone #s weren't getting my girls pregnant, so I tried PreMate from Camelot Farms and got 2 ot 3 pregnant on the first try, which was a big improvement. One had 11 and the other 5. I was lucky enough to have a great instructor that has been using PreMate for years.
I had tried the Target test, before, but no luck with that. That is the test one of my vets had used and he was getting complaints.
Any questions, email me.

WTG!!

Has anyone been using this test? http://www.endocrinetech.biz/products.html
How does it compare to Pre-mate.